[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Ohh roshana...missed your post! I fell in love with NY by looking some photos of their photoshoots together on tumblr by chance, at the time I didn't even know what was a lakorn :pancarta: from then I started to ship them so much but everytime I saw their interviews where they constantly denied their love relationship, they made me nervous and started to think they denied just to get more and more popularity, i thought "of course, they denied, so people are more curious about their relationship!" and this thought of mine was really distressing, because I felt picked on o_O for a period I even stopped to follow them...during this new year I started following them again, I rewatched a lot of their subbed interviews, photos, videos and news and I fell in love with them again :icon12: I discovered about 'Urassaya's since 2011' shirt, I started to stare at their looks and realized how much their families are involved, stay strong and support each other and I started to think: "Damn it, this story began on 2010-2011...how is it possible to tease people with a serious thing like and that includes their families (who are very religious) and excluding the possibility to have a love relationship with the person they love in the name of popularity? Money doesn't make happiness and as I realized I think NY are humble and simple people despite of their richness. It isn't a question of weeks/months or some few years...we're in 2017 now. If it was an act, I think they would have been discovered.

For me the confirmation wasn't 'Urassaya's since 2011' shirt (that I found out after ch3 concert), but these two videos of Love is in the air concert Ch3: during the rehearsal and on the stage

Consider I started to watch asian dramas in december 2015 and lakorn in may 2016...I almost am a newbie, missed a lot of NY materials yet :p :pancarta:

So why are they always denying their love relationship? I don't know, maybe they're just worried to be labeled with a word? Maybe they can't say it because it's bad luck according to some fortune-teller? ( I always see a fortune-teller in lakorns :pancarta: ) Anyway sometimes I think actions tell us more than words and their actions give me a lot of feels

I never thought I would have given a speech like this in english (sorry for eventually errors) ...NY's power

@roshana, I didn't write this to convince you, each of us can think what he/she wants :thumbup: it's just I wanted to share my feelings with all of you

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi all

I guess roshana is not really an NYer if her basis are the koreans celebs it's not accurate at all

I discovered N.Y. in Vikki watching DJA 2012 after my kdrama addiction I used to be in soompi

When I was new here I was calling myself delusional until Nadech wore the shirt given by yaya with :icon12:Urassaya's since 2011:icon12: on it but prior to that so many revelations of NY themselves you must know to read between the lines of NY interviews another clue they never dated anyone else since DJA til now so proud to be a hard core NYer:thumbup: hehe Happy Shipping to all :icon12: we are not delusional after all since 2011:cheer:

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
@HyeSoo for me the confirmation wasn't only his 'special' shirt but also his private IG name ;)
Today it seems like it's good to make things as clear as it can be. And for me NY did with their own way (actions speak louder than words)
There's probably a ton of personal reasons they don't publicise their relationship.
So I just pray they always be happy and supporting each other forever.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
@HyeSoo for me the confirmation wasn't only his 'special' shirt but also his private IG name ;)
Today it seems like it's good to make things as clear as it can be. And for me NY did with their own way (actions speak louder than words)
There's probably a ton of personal reasons they don't publicise their relationship.
So I just pray they always be happy and supporting each other forever.
He has an ig ? What is his ig private name ?

CaSURVIVOUR

Nadech is Sagittarius he is SECRETIVE he wants PRIVACY for his love life he once said not all his matters can be publicized it doesn't mean he is a celeb he will tell everything about him in public.

@Anne22

Nadech has no IG before he has it was private his IG acc was flymantree but he is using his mom's IG acc @keaw_Jung consider it Nadech hehehe very naughty and wise guy using his mom's IG always liking yaya's posts:icon12::love::love:ù

Kian

sarNie Egg
I watched Kluen Cheewit and became a Yaya fan 3 months ago. Then I followed her works and watched GRGR after that and a bunch of her interviews with Nadech, so that's when I became an NY fan. Like all of you guys mentioned, there's the Urassaya's since 2011 shirt, and then I also saw some pics where they were caught holding hands with each other :love: There's one pic specifically that Nadech took of them holding hands together while they were in New York last year, but I think that pic wasn't meant to be leaked so to respect their privacy, I won't post it publicly. Also, there's the Valentine's leaked pictures, which had Nadech decorating these big pink balloons with "Happy Valentine's Day" before Yaya came--would you really do that for a friend? So yeah, from my perspective as a new NY fan, they definitely do things with each other normal close friends wouldn't do.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember well, but on IG some months ago I saw a photo of Yaya in her house and behind her a photo with her and him together :icon12:

Or in one of her interview when tv host asked her about her first kiss and she answered with P'Nadech in DJA..So shy :pancarta:

One of my favourite NY moment is at 3 zaap interview...when Nadech covered her leg:icon12:

I watched Kluen Cheewit and became a Yaya fan 3 months ago. Then I followed her works and watched GRGR after that and a bunch of her interviews with Nadech, so that's when I became an NY fan. Like all of you guys mentioned, there's the Urassaya's since 2011 shirt, and then I also saw some pics where they were caught holding hands with each other :love: There's one pic specifically that Nadech took of them holding hands together while they were in New York last year, but I think that pic wasn't meant to be leaked so to respect their privacy, I won't post it publicly. Also, there's the Valentine's leaked pictures, which had Nadech decorating these big pink balloons with "Happy Valentine's Day" before Yaya came--would you really do that for a friend? So yeah, from my perspective as a new NY fan, they definitely do things with each other normal close friends wouldn't do.
I prefer Mario to be the main actor of KC I am also a YaRio shipper but for reel only because Yaya is taken by PBear since 2011:icon12::naughty2: I also want Mark and Mint hehe.

I also used to call myself delusional:BangHead: before but now not anymore:love: looking forward to visit Thailand on their wedding day:love::love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't remember well, but on IG some months ago I saw a photo of Yaya in her house and behind her a photo with her and him together :icon12:

Or in one of her interview when tv host asked her about her first kiss and she answered with P'Nadech in DJA..So shy :pancarta:

One of my favourite NY moment is at 3 zaap interview...when Nadech covered her leg:icon12:
I have now made it my mission to find that photo you saw on IG xD Detective mode initiated :pancarta:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I only remember yaya wrapping her arms around his as they watched the catwalk in New York for coach and when they finished signing autographs for their newyork-fans

In LLSR Ramin proposes to Petra, I think N might does the same thing too :). Looking at the photo above again, Y clearly wants the ring to be in the shot & in an okay hand sign, a yes. And the photo frame in the background has a photo of two people looking like a couple so my delusional thinking says that ring in the photo is a special ring given to Yaya :D.

Cr to urassayas IG

Good interpretation; I didn't think of it that way but what you're saying makes sense!!!! :D

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
It started with a touch on the lips, and now a real kiss! What more can we ask for. They've came a long way. Fell in love with Yaya in Kulab Rai Nam, and then deeply in love with Yadech in Duang Jai Akkanee. Started with them on day 1 and will continue loving and supporting both Nadech and Yaya forever! :icon12::love:

Screenshot_20170830-000202.jpg
Credit: As Tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

It started with a touch on the lips, and now a real kiss! What more can we ask for. They've came a long way. Fell in love with Yaya in Kulab Rai Nam, and then deeply in love with Yadech in Duang Jai Akkanee. Started with them on day 1 and will continue loving and supporting both Nadech and Yaya forever! :icon12::love:

View attachment 6537
Credit: As Tagged
N.Y. already did their first real kiss:love: under water in DJA now is different because real feelings is involved not only acting but also enjoying as real life sweet hearts:love::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi everybody, come back from Holiday but I am always following NY lakorn and news loool. Happy to see that everything goes smoothly for NY love. What a beautiful & natural love that lasted longer since 2011.
The episode 9 was one of the best episode, just look at the views is amazing, more than 700 000 views and 500 comments for only 2days!

There are so many highlight scenes in this episode, of course, the best one was the wedding scene, so perfect! :love:, The atmosphere, the song, the way NY acted just like we are seeing them in real life and seeing Nadech make his demand, and that KISS that melted every hearts :icon12:. Nadech has never kissed any other girls except Yaya in a lakorn and Yaya, what a surprise to see her make passionate kiss scene like this (and many times 1,2,3,4,5...like Ramin said lol). The best things for viewers like us when two lovers play together in a lakorn.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
My favorite scenes from e9

Love scene at Erawan Waterfall ( don't forget Nang Fah & Saichon over there too in 2011 in Game rai game rak lol)

Ramin wear his trouser back :naughty2:, EROTIC scene :pancarta:

Ramin & Petra miss each other

Petra cook a meal for Ramin ( disgusting food can have a good taste thanks to love :love:)

Last edited: