[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
wow Great and Cherry they both reminded me of Jai and Khun Tong
Yes...the photo looks lovely..
Few people should stop saying Cherry looks older than Great...
I tried to review the previous discussion when this larkon news came up..however, lots of people just keft the comments without following this forum...
What a pity...
If they keep following this topic and see lots of titbits from the crews, they are going to love them..(too many people just judge based on their impression)

Anyway...can't wait for this larkon and really hope the storyline is going to be as good as the crews(actors & actress)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I tried to review the previous discussion when this larkon news came up..however, lots of people just keft the comments without following this forum...
What a pity...
If they keep following this topic and see lots of titbits from the crews, they are going to love them..(too many people just judge based on their impression)

Anyway...can't wait for this larkon and really hope the storyline is going to be as good as the crews(actors & actress)
don't worry and just ignore those repeated comments they come to thread just to complain Cherry looks older than her p'ek they don't even realise Cherry is so
lucky cos she and her co-star turn to look so hot and compatible

simplysweet

Simplysweet
What a pity...

Its ok. People will always complain or say Cherry looks too old for her pra'eks. Cherry is a very beautiful actress and she just looks very mature thats why she always looks older. Some people don't realize that so they will always say anything.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Great look hot and more handsome too...btw wat da ploy??? Sorry tat i ask but if someoe have post it aready than just guve me a hint...thank

st111

sarNie Hatchling
me too....i am fond of Great smile.....

hope this one will be a comedy love story...