[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, ace look soooo good! he cut his hair. im so happy to see him back. wow, this lakorn was so out of nowhere. too bad its for uma though

thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Great needs to work with better companies or the good companies need to hire Great. So far he has mostly worked with sucky companies like Good Feeling, TV Scene. Now Uma 99, they suck too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Grate yeah but y cherry??? I dislike her...why her...ugh

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Cherry is a good actress but she is too old for Grate. Forgive me, yes some actresses do have young faces even though regarding their age but not Cherry. They look like older sister and younger brother. Forgive me Cherry fans I just giving my honest opinion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Cherry is looking old for Grate though look at when she had the
photoshoot of their old F3 magazine and Rome his older than Grate by 1 years and Rome
looks older than Cherry though younger than her in age
wow its been a long while Cherry hasn't reunited with Uma99 and glad P'Ace his back
him and Cherry looks cute somehow wish the p'ek is Ace instead

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not a big fan of Cherry as well but I don't dislike her either. Sometimes her acting can be dry and dare I say very bad! Her surprise face is as horrible as Pancake but she is good at being sweet or very good at being a bitch lol

As long as she is not paired up with a A list actor than I'm fine because she could fit their level of acting. I have only seen two lakorns of Great so my opinion of him were just based on what I have seen so far. He is very average although the first one I have seen of his he played a supporter rai ish.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't compare the lovely Cherry with Pancake, Cherry can beat up Pancake any time or
any day her acting is decent and incredible don't understand why ppl always complain
her looking old, put it this way nobody in this world who will be young and fresh forever
as your age moves forward so have nothing nice to say or those off topic aren't related
to this lakorn and storyline please just cut some out

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ummm Rome wasn't even related to the topic yet he was brought in...... Freedom of speech here..... Why hate on Pan so much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ummm Rome wasn't even related to the topic yet he was brought in...... Freedom of speech here..... Why hate on Pan so much.
I brought out Rome's name cos somebody just said Great looks too young for Cherry
please read my comment carefully before pointing out mistakes
I'm sorry for my bad words on Pancake apologise for my harsh words please

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Great and Cherry what a surprise, new pairs is interesting. but Uma??? not liking their lakorn though. make the actors and actress over act, scripts dialogue not interesting enough either. but will give it a tried. glad Ace came back to act, miss his acting. and Cherry haven't play with Uma for a while either.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Great and Cherry what a surprise, new pairs is interesting. but Uma??? not liking their lakorn though. make the actors and actress over act, scripts dialogue not interesting enough either. but will give it a tried. glad Ace came back to act, miss his acting. and Cherry haven't play with Uma for a while either.
ha love your comment TeeDee like reading what U wrote na ja :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
don't compare the lovely Cherry with Pancake, Cherry can beat up Pancake any time or any day her acting is decent and incredible don't understand why ppl always complain her looking old, put it this way nobody in this world who will be young and fresh forever as your age moves forward so have nothing nice to say or those off topic aren't related
to this lakorn and storyline please just cut some out
Alice no offense but I was not referring to Cherry appearance or age. And I was just stating my two cent. I don't think I have said any negative things about Cherry as a person, but I was commenting on how I feel about her acting. I don't hate Pancake either, it was a simple comparison that I thought I could share on here. Isn't that the purpose of this forum anyways, sharing thoughts both negative and positive. Pancake popped out first when I was thinking of a person to compare Cherry, I guess I should have left out Pancake's name lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice no offense but I was not referring to Cherry appearance or age. And I was just stating my two cent. I don't think I have said any negative things about Cherry as a person, but I was commenting on how I feel about her acting. I don't hate Pancake either, it was a simple comparison that I thought I could share on here. Isn't that the purpose of this forum anyways, sharing thoughts both negative and positive. Pancake popped out first when I was thinking of a person to compare Cherry, I guess I should have left out Pancake's name lol
never mind Fun its ok cos I understand what U wrote but I'm referring to others that
always repeated the same things saying and yes no negative words from U appreciate it
so much yes take of Pancake's name cos she can't top to be as par to Cherry she's more
experience so many fans like her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But Rome looks >5 years older than Great. :coverlaf:
yeah he does look more than 5 years older than Great before I've heard Great calls
him P'Rome yeah his older than Great Rome his like a Senior right now
Cherry she's a lucky girl to be pairing with the two hotties next I want to see
Cherry meet up with Rome in a lakorn together after with Great
there is a 50/50 chance Cherry in plerng boon with Rome and also she might miss out cos
fans cheering for a Rome/Chomp reunion

anyway can't wait to see pictures of Great and Cherry

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm not a big fan of Cherry as well but I don't dislike her either. Sometimes her acting can be dry and dare I say very bad! Her surprise face is as horrible as Pancake but she is good at being sweet or very good at being a bitch lol

As long as she is not paired up with a A list actor than I'm fine because she could fit their level of acting. I have only seen two lakorns of Great so my opinion of him were just based on what I have seen so far. He is very average although the first one I have seen of his he played a supporter rai ish.
May I know which Cherry's lakorn that you think she wasn't good? I'm not her fan either but I have to admit that she's one of the best Thai actress out there. I can even say that her versatile acting is on the same level as Ann Thongprasom. That's my opinion, no one have to agree but I really want to know which of her lakorn disappoint you.