[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yay! Alice is going to kick ass, she is one bad ass lady lol, not completely a damsel in distress, she is one independent lady who takes charge of her life, reminds me of Mayumi from Rising Sun 2. I like bad ass female characters lol ;).

P.s. excuse my language :D

Yaya hinted before that there will be some exotic & erotic scenes :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: So buckle your seatbelts everyone, it's going to be an interesting ride :cheer:
I just hope LR will have excellent editing UNLIKE what happen in LLSR I would rather not invest so much expectation yet I believe what Yaya said.Remember the part in LLSR NY have real kiss at their church wedding when Nadech was dressed as Petra and Yaya was dressed as Ramin unfortunately they removed that part:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead:

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I just hope LR will have excellent editing UNLIKE what happen in LLSR I would rather not invest so much expectation yet I believe what Yaya said.Remember the part in LLSR NY have real kiss at their church wedding when Nadech was dressed as Petra and Yaya was dressed as Ramin unfortunately they removed that part:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead:
Really? Where can I see that scene?

Thank you all for the warm welcome;)

Oh my, the scenery is breathtaking and I cannot await the sweet scenes of Princess Alice and Commander Davin:angel10: Ann said that this is a romantic lakorn, therefore I imagine a lot of soft skinships, but this is enough. Less is more:love:
I just wish LR will have MYF vibes wherein everytime Willy and Anne argue with each other as husband and wife Willy would kiss Anne on the lips:love::naughty2: and their first meeting in the island they already have kissing scene like Willy kissed her on the lips:love::naughty2: because Willy thought they will die when they jump together at the cliff:love::naughty2:

I just hope these scenes from MYF will also be seen in LR:icon12::aaaaa:I wish NY would exceed my expectation:clap::thumbup::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Really? Where can I see that scene?
You can't see it dear they only made NY to do real kiss for nothing they REMOVED it that is why so many fc were upset due to it's disgusting editing:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead:

I thought only RS sucks and beyond boring no LLSR also very disgusting if not for NY these lakorns are just waste of time and money meaning RUBBISH as hell poor edition:fighting3: and poor directing:fighting3: sorry for my words:risas3::risas3:

You know I don’t know her makeup artist. I barely recognize her mom as well. I do not read or speak Thai. That’s why I was asking. I am a fan so I was curious and half making a joke. I Am not one of the media in Thailand.
I'm sorry @ArabellaRose seems you're not a real NYer I hope I am wrong all NYers old and new knows the NY make up artists and NY moms.I just hope I am wrong.

You know I don’t know her makeup artist. I barely recognize her mom as well. I do not read or speak Thai. That’s why I was asking. I am a fan so I was curious and half making a joke. I Am not one of the media in Thailand.
It only means you are not really familiar about NY and making a joke that could offend any NYers will surely create a mess be careful next time I assure you NYers here are really nice people.

View attachment 13886
for who asking what to do when we waiting for likit ruk, i recommend you this movie "la boum 2", dont know why but they remind me of our beautiful couple
View attachment 13887
watching this man make me remember nadech
I have also watched La Boum part 1 sorry in my opinion LB1 was better than LB2 the cute guy in LB1 has almost Nadech vibes i don't know if you've seen it already seeing both movies compared to NY lakorns except RS and LLSR NY lakorns are much better:icon12: than La Boum it is a bit boring:BangHead::BangHead:

Mystery Cruise.....lol

I was just wondering.. I was looking for update about this drama and I accidentally saw a picture of Nadech with his mom at the Don Mueang International Airport in IG. Is that from today? He couldn’t be possibly following Yaya right? I Remember her IG story from awhile ago has a picture of inside a plane. So I had assumed she was traveling abroad. But then earlier today I saw her IG story where she’s at a yacht. She posed with 2 girls then there was also at least one older guy. After seeing that I thought, oh she went on vacation. Cause I looked at Nadechs mom and she was posting Nadechs doing some sports stuffs and also religious pics. So I was assuming Nadechs pics were recent, But then moments later I saw Nadechs picture with his mom at the airport in IG, . So I got curious and looked again at Yaya s Posts. I read her caps and she’s thanking Samui yacht cruising she’s at the princess 55... So I wanted to see how the thing looked like. And this is what I saw http://www.samuiboatcharter.com/yachts/princess65.html
It can fit 25 people with 8 people overnight.. so Yaya went there in that big cruise for a vacation on her own.?. I wonder if she has her mom. okay how’s that for a detective work? And I’m not even paparazzi LOL

I can’t wait to watch this drama.
I find this VERY OFFENDING and NOT FUNNY at all I hope our newbies NY shippers will be smart enough this kind of post is UNFAIR to Yaya giving malice to her Bangkok Airways shoot.I can't allow anyone to be unfair to Yaya and Nadech.NY are not perfect as human beings but please don't be unfair to them by giving offending and baseless accusation the word MYSTERIOUS Cruise:BangHead::BangHead: is offending as if Yaya having good time with another guy other than Nadech:fighting3::fighting3:

@ArabellaRose sorry but you remind me of @Nadechlover a huge FAKE Nyer:fighting3::fighting3: I just really hope I am wrong:BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Alice surely is a badass character, i love strong and independent female lead, she will be skillful, kick ass Ramin but in woman's body hahahahahah..sorry for reminding y'all w LLSR hahahah..Alice will be Mayumi but princess version with more skills and poise..
Thank god We will have charismatic LT Davin a real man not a womanizer or in woman character lololol

Kian

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know who is in charge of the IG account wishforthaikids? Mae Keaw and all of Nadech's aunts just followed and commented on this user's pics, but the user only follows Yaya and Mae Keaw

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I find this VERY OFFENDING and NOT FUNNY at all I hope our newbies NY shippers will be smart enough this kind of post is UNFAIR to Yaya giving malice to her Bangkok Airways shoot.I can't allow anyone to be unfair to Yaya and Nadech.NY are not perfect as human beings but please don't be unfair to them by giving offending and baseless accusation the word MYSTERIOUS Cruise:BangHead::BangHead: is offending as if Yaya having good time with another guy other than Nadech:fighting3::fighting3:

@ArabellaRose sorry but you remind me of @Nadechlover a huge FAKE Nyer:fighting3::fighting3: I just really hope I am wrong:BangHead::BangHead:
How would you feel, if someone say that to you? If I say you are a fake fan? Of course you’d probably say that you’re real. Excuse me but I didn’t know one has to be an expert about them to be a real fan. You are one very suspicious person. I never said she is having a good time with another person. I said she’s having a good time, in any case. you are putting more meaning . Maliciously on my post. I just recently started watching them so I am not as familiar as those who’d been watching them for years. I do not live in Thailand, I live in the USA. And they are the only Thai couple that I know because I mainly watch korean dramas. Like korean drama I have to read the blasted subtitle except now the titles and names of celebrities are a lot harder to remember, I didn’t even know what Lakorn and Fin meant.

You hope you’re wrong? Well Give yourself an applause and standing ovation because you are. :clap: If I’m there I’d even given you a best in paranoia award. . Yes, You’re very offensive.. that post was meant to be a lighthearted playful post. The title I just added at the end to insert humor . my mistake was that I forgot to consider the fact that there would be suspicious people who’d give malice to it as well as those who do not understand English well in a manner that it is understood by people who speaks it as first language. I am not a malicious person. But I do take offense on your accusations to me. As a matter of fact, the more I think of it, the more I realize that I Am being wronged. Because I wrote it and I know what It meant The malice is in the head of the one who chose to think of it and put his or her malicious interpretations which was totally wrong.

Are most fans like these? Or just fans of Thailand dramas? Cause I’ve never encountered it before when I watch korean dramas. They’re not suspicious and hurl accusation to other people they don’t know. i saw the media in Thailand are somewhat crazy . And by that I meant very annoying. but this is the 1st time I’ve gone through a forum of Thai celebrity fans. Are all fans like these there? If it’s like this I think I’m better off just watching Koreans. Dramas .lol at least there they’re just die hard fans who will scream when they see their idols.. They will not malign you. As to being kind. Perhaps we define kindness differently.

Last edited: