[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Yaya in Oppo F7 Official Launching (24-04-2018)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh81FbwjZlR/?taken-by=ny_socute_yn
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh80HVujb4-/?taken-by=ny_socute_yn
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh82zIihpdE/?taken-by=jeed_sutima

FANCAMS
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh87SYDDngc/?taken-by=noinah_gan

cr: urassayaclub, mim_sotaya, by_family, orangeNY, hafzah_zz; noinah_gan

Yaya interview with Thai media
(I HATE THEM!
Asking her why she's not wearing Bra in the yacht ...
Don't you guys know something called bikini?
They asked her whats her mom respond, P'nadech respond & fans respond... GEEZ!!!)
And they asked her something more sense... Likit Ruk

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I remember the dance scene from manee yard fah it was one of my favorite scene it was like a Cinderella story Prince Charming with his princess. This one seems lovely too. I’m very excited to see the scenery and nice wardrobe.

Even though this is not the remake of manee yard fah but clearly Ann took most of the memorable scenes from there lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
You can already see how much hate Cindy's character has for Princess Alice in that picture:risas3: I'm really interested in Indy's character as well.
I'm guessing after this "documentary" they will have another one for Dawin's family
This lakorn is very good because Ann has a great cast! Not only Nadech & Yaya as the lead but also the secondary characters. I'm excited to discover the pair Indy - Yoghurt, they are well matched. I am more sceptical for Mattchew - Sara, we will see how Ann had portrayed them. Even the brother / sisterhood relationship between Nadech / Yoghurt and Yaya / Indy is very interesting. The mother-son relationship between Nadech and Pop Areeya seems to be full of dramas because Pop loves her son so much, she s very worried for him and it must be linked to her past with her husband Bishop, Nadech's father.

The others characters are great too, Alice's grandfather is a very charismatic actor, he will portray very well the one who manage everything and he will be there to take care of Alice against all the enemies from her own family. The D Team are also very well balanced, there is another super eye candy new actor "Krating", an humorist "Freudonidas" who must be there to entertain everybody. P' "Ohn" (ohnsri1000) is also in LR as a guest.

Matthew & Sara

Indy & Yoghurt

Nadech & Yoghurt

Yaya & Indy

Alice's grandPa

Yaya VS Cindy & Sara

Nadech & Pop Areeya

D- Team

cr.all gifs edited by sasuke06

Ohnsiri as a guest inLR, it will be fun for sure :risas3:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Bung_lakorn's post on this Friday's special wrote that it'll cover the D-Team too. For a 15 minute thing there's gonna be a lot of good spoilers. Anne's two specials combined for about 5 or 6 mins long and it already had a lot of good bts. I hope this isn't a replacement for the perd kong though. It's a cute way to introduce their teasers but I don't want these longer specials to replace their perd kong format because I want to hear about the bts from the actors not the characters ahahha like how for some reason no problem did that weird short clips of the bts on their ig but they never had a perd kong. Basically whatever no problem did, go the other way LOL The perd kong's are the best bts and they're long! That won't air until the week before it airs though.

Yes the whole cast is pretty strong except for matthew ahahha He's a terrible actor so I hope that his scenes are super limited ahhaha. Sarah makes me laugh with her big eyes. There was a horror reaction shot from her from the teaser and it was LOL I'll be rooting for Princess Cate too ahhahaa From that littleclipp of yoghurt and indy, I was like give me more! That couple looks like they'll be really cute too, another fan favorite. So, hopefull,y this Friday's special shows more of this couple too. Krating is a cutie, he could be a scene stealer. The D-team with Freud and Yuan they're just strong supporting in all of their lakorns. Reindeer who plays Krating's love interest, she can act. You can check her out in Wai Saab Salak Kard. Jija who plays Princess Alice, bodyguard, is an accomplished martial artist and action star so her scenes will look pretty sick too. And the vets are solid for sure. Indy's dad, Ah Ning, Cindy, Pop, Jackkrit.... I was watched the first episode of Kim and James lakorn yesterday and from the title, they had a huge cast because a lot were guests stars too. So I think we should expect to see some surprise guests or just other appearances. We already know of Cindy's husband, aon, and Pear. Let's see if Anne will also just pop in hahaha

I think the mv of mutemee's ost will drop this week for sure. MV's tend to drop between Wednesdays through Sundays so it could be any one of those days but let's pray for sooner. But the single could actually hit the streaming sites faster than the mv's so we can expect to hear it first before seeing it too.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, Matthew but you are undoubtedly the weakest actor in here. But it's fine if he has little scenes because at least he's handsome hahaha Oh he was pretty bad in Ra Rerng Fai and his character was an asshole. He'll probably be the same here but more Royal ahahhahah I mean if he's so bad where it's entertaining I'm okay with that too ahahha with any character, good or bad as long as you entertain me it's cool. But if I have to ff you from annoyance, it's a problem. I wish Yaya, Yoghurt, and Cindy's character had more of a direct storyline together so when they fight they can just have a walk off ahhahahahahahah this lakorn is full of gorgeous people!! Nadech and Krating are runway models too hahahaa I think that's why the wardrobe people and Anne are really proud with the challenge of putting this lakorn together because the cast literally fit the part, especially with the wardrobe. Anne's casting was bomb in here. I mean the one time to get a halfie cast hahaha it makes sense. Even the children who were cast as the young version of the cast were spot on. Bravo Anne :clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is my Matthew jam.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Great job Anne! She chosen great locations for this lakorn. It just looks so breathtaking and the cast is good looking too. So many luk Krueng people in here lol.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I can already tell some Thais will complain about how most of the cast are luk krueng but in this case it applies. The cast is on point & everyone looks amazing, now they just have to deliver :angel10: I'll probably end up stanning so many new people by the end of this lakorn

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I can already tell some Thais will complain about how most of the cast are luk krueng but in this case it applies. The cast is on point & everyone looks amazing, now they just have to deliver :angel10: I'll probably end up stanning so many new people by the end of this lakorn
They cannot complain, the royal family live in Hrysos, a small country in Europe so how people can complain about Luk krueng for characters who come from Europe? lool. Yaya, Sara, Indy, Indy's father, Matthew,Cindy, A'Ning, they are all from the royal family. The only one who is half thai in the thai's side is Nadech but Nadech has the paticularity to portray every look as possible, he can be thai, japanese, oppa or half thai. It will be ridiculous to make dramas when the cast needs to be luk krueng loool.

Last edited: