[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Awww thanks Mae keaw ❤❤❤..
I'm laughing hard at the way yaya screaming hahahahahahah

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiQkXCrAVBE/
Is this fairly recent? When it was posted I was thinking it was at the time it was posted. But then I remember she posted Japan photos after they came back from Japan. So her posts are sometimes combinations of past and recent.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Is this fairly recent? When it was posted I was thinking it was at the time it was posted. But then I remember she posted Japan photos after they came back from Japan. So her posts are sometimes combinations of past and recent.
Nah it's not recent. Mae Kaew usually posts past photos when Nadech isn't with her.
I'm low-key waiting for her to slip up & post an unseen photo from the HK trip xD

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Nope it is not..if by looking at his muscular arms you will know it is not recent because Na is skinnier these days or I can say this year..oh I miss his big muscular arms and body thank god we will be seeing it in LR soon ~

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one here who's drooling over Alice's yummy hubby?

Holy sauce :love: !!! I wish we'll see Dawin with his little beard. This look is the perfect look ever. Dawin is all Na's characters in one. He wears perfectly the suit like Khun Charles (GRGR), the beard from Nai Singh (TRKJ), the hairstyle from Ramin (LLSR), the handsomness in action scene like Ryu (RS) etc... I feel like Dawin will be our next favourite Na's character.

PS: I wish we'll not see Petra in Dawin :risas3:.

As for Alice, I wonder if we will see this hairstyle. For sure Alice has characteristics of Mayumi (RS) for her badass side, Poom (NNS) for her elegance, miss G (KC) / Petra (LLSR) for her sexiness / fashion etc...

cr.rightful owners

Yaya's wardrobe in Likit Rak The Crown Princess
cr.NEWSPLUS