[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess - 14May18 - Anne praises NY (it starts at 40sec)

cr.AnneThongFC

Anne has worked with them. Well I really have to applaud these two kids (then she applauds), really! They are kids with a heart....I admit because Anne has worked a lot and I will know when the actors will put all their efforts with their hearts. These two are really professional and I applaud them for their dedication. When I requested sthg, they did it all! There was nothing they couldn't do. As for me, I was dying but not them, they kept working and I really admire them. I really thank them for giving me respect to work for me and let me learn many things. I have also learnt and had a lots of experience by working with this new generation.

clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiyUTQWh4we/?taken-by=kanloveny

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I love the part at the live chat when talking about what to choose between love and duty. See how he was looking at her with so much love and approval:love:

Now I understand even better why they choose to work often together, no matter how the ratings are or if people are bored of them pairing together:angel10: it has a reason and if we see from this side.....I totally agree. I am a romantic person and love fairy tales and I believe in destiny:angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Watching episode 1 with subs now & the beginning doesn't seem as choppy as I thought it was at first. And omg Mona is so bad, I thought she married Alice's uncle after Alice's dad died but nope, she had an affair with him while her dad was still alive :confused:

The background music during Alice's coronation is AMAZING. I love it.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Also that fortune teller scene was definitely some kind of dream (or the LR cordi messed up) because at the cemetery Davin was wearing jeans but in that scene with the random lady he was wearing cream coloured trousers, scarf & a different jacket. I don't know what that tarot card that flew in the air means though

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Why step-bro? Anyways im sure he will have a love line with the female bodyguard. ^^ 1 more hour to go!
Princess Mona is his mom and Mona was married to Alice's dad but she had an affair with Prince Andre & married him, thus Alan came about. Honestly my head hurts thinking about it lol

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Princess Mona is his mom and Mona was married to Alice's dad but she had an affair with Prince Andre & married him, thus Alan came about. Honestly my head hurts thinking about it lol
My head hurts too...whahahaha! So Davin better not be fathered by Prince Andre cos that would mean Alice and him are cousins... XD

And in today's eps it seems like Alice gets both shot and poisoned. Please don't be drama can? Hahahah!