[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They lost their videos in Europe so they edited LR with whatever was in their hands haha :facepalm:
ahahha well they only lost what they shot in Europe it doesn't explain the rest of the editing. Plus I find it hard to believe that they lost a lot. Lakorns shoot with multiple cameras, at least 3-4 per scene so I don't believe they lost everything. The probably just lost footage from 1 camera coz she said that they lost one chunk so they had all the scenes perhaps but maybe not all at the angle that was optimal for them because it was lost from one of the cameras. And some footage were not good.... Anne said that she thought that the lakorn was gonna be longer but they ended up with little material :nut::nut::nut: whatchu mean??!! You had all of the material you decided to cut everything ahhahaha she's dumb. If there were missing scenes, how did they pop up in the teasers and mvs ahahhahahaha Thonet is in denialville. ahahhahaha They are so lucky they even have a following forreal... coz the last two episodes were probably the worst in the entire series lol. The ending scene also cut abruptly too ahhaha they didn't save 2 seconds to even put the "the end" up ahhahhahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking about the editing of LR on Friday or Saturday and I just don't understand haahhahahahaha I was watching episode 10 last night and I saw another mistake. The scene where Davin was explaining to the King and everyone else why he didn't tell anyone that he suspect someone would try to assassinate Princess Alice at the garden gala took place before he explained it too her while he was walking her upstairs. The latter scene should've happened first lololol this production sucks ahahhahahaa
I thought the latter scene was him walking her up to her room and didn't even think of it as them walking to the room where everyone else was at. I've been on episode 10 forever and how did I missed that! See Mr. Ann was banking that people missed his fuckups.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I thought the latter scene was him walking her up to her room and didn't even think of it as them walking to the room where everyone else was at. I've been on episode 10 forever and how did I missed that! See Mr. Ann was banking that people missed his fuckups.
I've been watching it half distracted for most of the episodes if I really watched each episodes without taking my eyes away from the screen, I guarantee you I'll find more errors. The editing issue isn't just about taking out love scenes, there are a lot basic continuity, consistency issues with the progression of the storyline... basic things like they had a random clip of a crab or something appear in episode 2 like WTF... I mentioned the scene of kate and alan talking they was a repeat scene... these are basic editing things not just, oh you took out this shot while they were in the mountains... etc.. and then you move on to talking about editing styles, two problems with that the sound and then flashbacks. It was really bad after they fought about her stealing his car to go to the hotel, that shit was horrible. Why would you cut away from a scene to have it continue in a flashback... seriously their editing was ridiculous...

Zenta

sarNie Egg
Hi guys,
I’m a new NY fan. I didn’t like Thai lạkorn (because some actors usually overact) until I accidentally watched Likit Rut. NY have changed my mind. I really love their chemistry, their acting skills and I wish they ảre a real couple. It turns out that my wish has come true when I found some clips on youtube. Although some of my friends who have watched Thai lakorns alot tell me that many couples ảre just koojin, I mean on-screen couples, I still beleive that NY is a real couple. The more I found about them, the more I love and admire them.
Thanks you guys for the GIFs and information you have given. I don’t know Thai then it’s difficult for me to find things about NY. Fortunately, I’ve found this topic.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi guys,
I’m a new NY fan. I didn’t like Thai lạkorn (because some actors usually overact) until I accidentally watched Likit Rut. NY have changed my mind. I really love their chemistry, their acting skills and I wish they ảre a real couple. It turns out that my wish has come true when I found some clips on youtube. Although some of my friends who have watched Thai lakorns alot tell me that many couples ảre just koojin, I mean on-screen couples, I still beleive that NY is a real couple. The more I found about them, the more I love and admire them.
Thanks you guys for the GIFs and information you have given. I don’t know Thai then it’s difficult for me to find things about NY. Fortunately, I’ve found this topic.
Welcome to :love:N.Y. shippers world @Zenta :cheer:we have the same presumption before I saw N.Y. for me Thai lakorns sucks and CORNY compared to Kdrama Jdrama Cdrama and Tdrama but NY made me leave all of them been a Kdrama fanatic I even made a thread in soompi before.I left it for NY:cheer:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hi guys,
Welcome :cheer::cheer:We shall share all our knowledge with you & you can fangirl/fanboy with us :aaaaa:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This interview is very enlightening lol Anne wanted to make a big production out of a basic storyline but she hired some reckless behind the scenes people... she was satisfied about the whole outcome but knowing how overbearing she was when it came to the actors you know she was flipping tables when she found out they lost footage...she even admitted that she yelled at the Europeans when they had to air lift the snow mobile or something for her.... LR was successful still with a poorly edited lakorn ahahhahaha maybe we already used up our miracle hahahaha I've definitely have never experienced watching a production butcher their own lakorn like this.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm so confused how you can lose footage though? Don't they automatically make a backup & then make a backup of that backup?
That's what I was saying about lakorns shooting with mulitple cameras. They don't use actual film but probably something like a memory card and they also had some unusable footage. But like I mentioned, lakorns shoot with mulitple cameras simultaneoulsy so if they lost one memory card from 1 camera then the other cameras should have the same scenes but just different angles... if they didn't lose it physically there's also a chance that when it was uploaded files could've gotten misplaced or labeled... I think Anne was just making excuses... even if they did lose something I don't believe they lost a lot where they couldn't make everything connect and she even said that she over estimated the amount of footage they had but ended up with less which is why they have little episodes... BULLSHIT ahahhahahaahah we've seen the clips of parts that we know they cut out hahhahaa I'm still waiting for her bf to come out with an explanation too.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
That's probably a better idea lol
Yes wait. Last time, when mimsotaya announced that she's spokent to the elders about the dvd, she got an answer in 2 days so hold your ass ahhahahahaha she tweeted yesterday, so we should know soon.

Serioulsy if we get the dvd uncut I will forgive everyone and undo my voodoo ahhahahahhahahhahaha I will find Anne at her yoga studio and ask her to sign my photobook hahhahaha and I will shake her bf's hand and bless him on the next project! hahahahhaha It's gotta be uncut though I don't want the same shit like why... plus he said if they did make the dvd it would be uncut.