[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
i feel you guys. i want to watch it but i personally don't find james ma very good looking. something about this eyes bothers me lol. he is a great person tho, just not the apple of my eyes lol.
I don't see him as very appealing. But I think I'll watch that over MLFAS.

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling

This video is fin as it is. What melts me is that Na is game boy like Ya has mentioned, but he still gives in to do whatever she wants (eventually).

If a man will answer you while gaming he likes you, but if a man can pause gaming for you, he loves you lmao ;)

This video gives a good preview into their marriage life, Yaya can basically nag him into doing anything:risas3:

This video is fin as it is. What melts me is that Na is game boy like Ya has mentioned, but he still gives in to do whatever she wants (eventually).

If a man will answer you while gaming he likes you, but if a man can pause gaming for you, he loves you lmao ;)

This video gives a good preview into their marriage life, Yaya can basically nag him into doing anything:risas3:
Yaya is the BOSS but the BIG Boss is Nadech we can notice the respect of Yaya to Nadech he:icon12: loves so much Yaya so he always agrees with her in minor matters but I am confident Yaya still very submissive to her :icon12:future husband when it comes to major decision making this is what i like about their almost perfect relationship as a couple:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer: