[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Rough translation of IG caption: Today I was able to meet nong Barry. I am not surprised why people love and praise him a lot; he is very friendly, has a very good personality, he invites others to eat, invites them to chat all the time and he's not arrogant. When I asked for a photo & was going to have someone help take the pic, he said "it's ok, I can give you a selfie". This is an impression that I would really like to talk about and let (others) hear.

upload_2018-8-30_16-23-40.png
Cr ninew_9999

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
upload_2018-8-30_17-23-17.png
Basically the post says that the grasae for OPPO F9 is good & beyond expectations; it has only been released for 2 hours and has surpassed OPPO F7 (I think they mean in terms of sales) and other phones in that family/series

My boo is gonna be making that moneeeeeeyyyyy

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
We have basically got to send the link to eThaiCD and then they will probably pre-order a certain amount and we have to wait for them to sell it on their own website
Yep. I'm really annoyed that they are selling through shopeeth... that app isn't even available in the U.S so they're definitely not shipping internationally but they invited inter fans to also put their names on the list :rolleyes: But they're also worried that the people on the list won't all return to buy the dvd ahhahaha stupid... :facepalm: obviously there might be some extras left over...

So, when you guys email ethaicd, make sure that when you're asking them about the dvd next week, that you put down the price that ch3 is selling for so they know that you know the real retail price. This could help deter too high of a mark up coz they hiked up BPSW from the $43 to $105.... Ch3 will open the sales next week as stated by the Thai fans so we would probably know before ethaicd and that's when we email them to ask abou the dvd. They should then put up a page to order through them just after ch3 does and I'm guessing they'll order from ch3/shoppee based on who's buying from them too so I would also not wait to order. For the photobook they closed the orders right when the books were ready for delivery so I would guess that it's coz they only ordered just enough of the photobooks that were ordered through them, so don't wait ahhaha I'm excited to see why this will be so "special" better have 2 more episodes ahhaha get rid of that ruj song ahhahaha I want to see the credits saying edited by... "NOT ANNE'S BF's NAME" ahahhaha

Rough translation of IG caption: Today I was able to meet nong Barry. I am not surprised why people love and praise him a lot; he is very friendly, has a very good personality, he invites others to eat, invites them to chat all the time and he's not arrogant. When I asked for a photo & was going to have someone help take the pic, he said "it's ok, I can give you a selfie". This is an impression that I would really like to talk about and let (others) hear.

View attachment 23798
Cr ninew_9999
raised well by mom Keaw and dad Yosiyo:angel10::icon12::love: