[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech - Yaya relationship development timeline and memory lane [Maybe not very complete but I'm just feeling like making one hehe]

[2010] The beginning - the start of something new (yaya's allegedly first kiss)

while naturally learn about each other

[2011] This is when they're still in denial and shy @ 17:00

[2012] Is when it starts blooming - eyes flirt all the time

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
@farfalla this time line is soo sweettt :icon12:
NY and their love grew so beautifully that it can't be expressed in words.

Everytime I see them they are really among some of the rare people who can converse through their eyes and the love is just surplus. The are just matchmade in heaven :angel10:
God bless them and I hope their love would grow & grow every day for each other.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mayumi & Takeshi reunited :pancarta: Get these two in a lakorn while we wait please ch3!

Looks like it might be LV related, judging by the clothes
View attachment 23833

View attachment 23834
Cr kathy_xinru
They look cute and I hope they have drama together but I wish na would do photo shoot with her for lv but knowing how na dress lol idk
Mario is good choice , he also walk for d&g as well. Wish na isn’t scared and venture out like him .

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They look cute and I hope they have drama together but I wish na would do photo shoot with her for lv but knowing how na dress lol idk
Mario is good choice , he also walk for d&g as well. Wish na isn’t scared and venture out like him .
I'm hoping they dress them (NY) up nice for that Vogue Thailand shoot :angel10:
I feel like Na worked so hard when he first entered the industry that now he is kinda chill & comfortable with what he has achieved in Thailand but my inner fangirl is screaming for him to do more :sad6:The thing is that he kinda needs a solid social media platform with a high number of followers for something big like working with/for a major brand; and Na likes his privacy lol

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
^ what i've been sayin since forever but yeah i feel like part of the reason is because his income is already high up that he doesn't feel the need to do more. He could legit quit working all together n still live very comfortably.
We know he has properties up for investment and his mom has that aloe vera cream business (which is doing quite well) while his dad has shares in japan or something (remember reading in a translated comment years ago of his interview that he goes to japan often becuz of his father's side of the family r there and a few small businesses of his father's that he oversees due to his father's illness)

Some ppl doesnt want to rule the world