[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I keep looking at this profile, dimple, and hairy chest!!!!:nut::love::facepalm::love::nut:

How could I forget his hairy chest haha :risas3:

All I've gotta say is this:
Gif queen @sasuke06 Is back yay!
Glad you're back now the gifs will live on

Sounds like u had lots of fun but too bad u couldnt stay in thailand long enough for nakee2 or lr dvd release

Tell me were u able to get a pic with na? Also does he smell nice like how yaya told us? XD

You know that moment when you 're waiting for the praek to come and the MC introduce him by saying "let's meet the number 1 actor of Thailand", you have that proud feeling like Yaya towards Nadech "YEAH, HE'S MY MAN! You're not unknown, you are Nadech Kugimiya, the number 1!" haha

I had the choice between take photos or clips, I chose the 2nd option because my first attemps to take pics were failures (better to look at NYFC's pics lol), I don't have NY's skills in taking beautiful pics so I recorded the moment. Also, I couldn't have concentrated myself to shoot him, my hands and my heart were shook lol.

I was too far away from Na to be able to smell him. But I think I was in a good position compared to others. There were many people, all the floors were full packed! The only thing I could smell were that fried chicken's smell 555 :risas3:. I swear in Thailand everything is fried from vegetables to meat, even eggs.

Then, Nadech by going down the escalator sang "Augsumalin". Everybody were screaming very louder!

cr.nadechactivity

Every girls were his Hideko during that performance.....Take my heart :icon12: 555. (For those who are reruning DJA)

cr.queenyeon

I was lucky to have a hug with him when I visited Thailand so I can confirm that he smells really nice like Yaya said :love:
:icon12:

Welcome back @sasuke06, glad that you saw Nadech :thumbup:

You were also that girl at the airport who made us understand the sense of "urassaya's since 2011" :thumbup:. Btw, I saw Na but Na gave you a hug....this is completely unfair haha!

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I had time to watch "what's wrong with secretary Kim" (kdrama) because many people recommended me to give a try. By seeing Yaya like this, she gives me that vibe of "secretary Ya" haha

cr.pongy888

cr.alruthgallery

What I would like to say with this kdrama is like there were 16episodes and since ep12 I think, all the problems with the vilains etc have been solved! It means from ep 13 to episode 16, all the story were focused on the main leads! When you think about Likit Rak, the last episode was dedicated to Kate and we only got 10 minutes of NY's "sweetness" at the end......The way they edited LR is a real scandal !!! GIVE ME THAT DVD with the extra 9hours haha :BangHead:

I want justice for NY who were willing to make real passionate kisses! Give me their kisses in every angles as possible, without an annoying light and a longer version of NY' kisses at the beach and in Hyrsos. With these additional 9 hours, I wish we'll see all the cut scenes. To be honest, the LR DVD Boxset should be FREE lol because their "revolutionnary editing" was a BIG JOKE!

(the best version of that kiss during the dancing scene thanks to a fan who tried to decrease the luminosity)

What we saw VS NY real kiss. That camera angle exists lol, look!

Last edited:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Did I tell U that I saw Na during his event at Central Plaza?! You see Yaya in that GIF? I was exactly like her !!!

Now I understand even more when I saw tweets from people who see Na in real and they said "he's hundred times more handsome in real than on TV or photos". I can't describe how handsome and perfect he is, you have to see it with your own eyes :love:. Also, I would like to add that his face is just perfect, not as long as we can see on TV or photos, a little and thin face.

If someone plan to go to Thailand. The best month for you regarding NY's shedules is Oct - Nov. Nov will be a better choice because you can watch Nakee2 + attend NY's kathin or try to meet them at the airport + I believe, NY will have a lots of events in Nov for promoting their movie. Also, November should be the month of the year with the less expensive airline tickets's price.
No wonder you've been gone. Lucky you! ❤ ❤ ❤ I hope you are right about them promoting in November because I'm going to be in Thailand from Nov 10 to Nov 26. I hope I see them at least once. ☺

NAP

sarNie Egg
Decided start watching TNNKK which I never think of watching it as it is not subbed. Find it really strange after finish first 5 episodes.I feel like NY are copying some of that lakron scenes last few weeks. Eg. Nee and A Thit went to a museum where someone is showing how to make syrup/jam from the fruits ,( Ya made that jam). Nee’s grandmom made her deliver mango and sticky rice to A Thit (Ya brought it to Na shooting) , then there was strawberry plantations scene (Na posted it his stories in Ig) , then A Thit wore the Thai cloth and Nee also wore it after that (I don’t know what they are talking about in Lakorn but pretty sure it’s about clothes), ( Ya wore the top and post it the other day) , and also the glasses Nee wore looks exactly the same to the one Ya is wearing in the airport when she went to Chiangmai .

Just coincidence or may be I am delusional.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

(whether it's professional or philanthropic life)

*both of these quotes apply to NY
This quote works for both NY too :thumbup:

Bring NY down? Writers used to praise NY's acting skills, after the writer of Buppe Saniwas for Na, this time it's Yaya's turn with the writer of Klin KaSalong

Pisit Sreeprasert "I visited the lakorn set and I saw Yaya's acting for 3 roles. Let me applaud her, she plays each character very distinctly and clearly. As for the writer, I saw today's shoot and I can't restrain my self to scream E Song Peep (*)!!!!!" #klinkasalong

(*) Song peep is an evil character Yaya has to portray.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ch3 opened the pre-order today for some reason & NY fans got wind of it. Fans who ended up finding out about it later got a message on their screen that it had sold out. LUCKILY, ch3store said they were just testing the system for tomorrow so pre-orders will start as scheduled tomorrow.

It just goes to show how thirsty NY FC are for this DVD:risas3:
IMG_20180908_100249.jpg
Cr https://twitter.com/SW_Moomiimz/status/1038343141818949635?s=19

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Nyconfidential is offering to order and ship the DVD boxset.

I'm just wondering if the weight of the DVD would make the shipping more expensive T__T
View attachment 24383

View attachment 24384
I know. That is also my concern as well. I remember buying The Crown Princess photo book from Nyconfidential and shipping was 30 USD. So I'm afraid that for something like the DVD it might be really expensive to ship to the US.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I know. That is also my concern as well. I remember buying The Crown Princess photo book from Nyconfidential and shipping was 30 USD. So I'm afraid that for something like the DVD it might be really expensive to ship to the US.
Oh wow so how much did you get the photobook for 60 dollars in total? Cuz I remember she was selling it for around 30 dollars sans shipping. Considering the original price was like 16 dollars. Even Ethaicd was selling it for 35 dollars.
Some people are really running businesses outta this huh