[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Thai Tay group say she was performing two , I was looking for it too , apparently she did one and they add gam the star in there ? I don’t think she was part of the guest unless it’s a surprise. Love her anyway cuz she can sing.
Apparently ya fans came outside to send her home , one say it was so fast to her lol I think she say it’s only one song . She has to leave but told the fans to go back to watch the concert
1 song was too fast for Yaya as a special guest, while Nadech performed solo 2-3 songs and 1 song with Mai C (CMIIW). Anyway I like Yaya’s make up and hair style. It looked great and sexy on her with that dance music

pinky3

sarNie Adult
1 song was too fast for Yaya as a special guest, while Nadech performed solo 2-3 songs and 1 song with Mai C (CMIIW). Anyway I like Yaya’s make up and hair style. It looked great and sexy on her with that dance music
Well that depend on ya and the group and time . M sure if they ask ya and she has more time she would perform more songs and I think Thai tay has more guest than mai c

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Why Urassayaclubdotcom has not informed about Gala Premiere of Nakee2 on 15th Oct? Do you think if Yaya will join or not?
Normally her official page always inform her fc all events she going to attend even oversea. So how about this time? Why so quiet? Yaya has no events quite a while

It would be weird if Yaya not going to present at the Gala Premiere. I want to see NY together on that day

Last edited:

only for ny

sarNie Egg
Why Urassayaclubdotcom has not informed about Gala Premiere of Nakee2 on 15th Oct? Do you think if Yaya will join or not?
Normally her official page always inform her fc all events she going to attend even oversea. So how about this time? Why so quiet? Yaya has no events quite a while

It would be weird if Yaya not going to present at the Gala Premiere. I want to see NY together on that day
It’s update:celebrate16:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
she sure is. she's just the whole package. she's not perfect but in everything she gets into or does, there's great panache. there are a lot of celebrities out there good at this and that, but there are times when the lack of confidence somehow diminishes the overall outcome. but in her case, one of the draw for me is how mostly anything she does just flows naturally. simply put, the girl has swagg. and professionals in their field see that, thus the international acknowledgement bestowed on her. :cheer:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo1YACnlJ2i/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jo6677qn3j4b
Na got ask about love at age 19 , very smart answer
Anyone have time can translate, u might understand him more about his view on love . I think this was after dja
All I have is time... :pancarta: j/k - it depends. Too good from my pra'ek not to share, an insightful young man.

Lady: During the time, on this day at 19, are you ready to study someone. It could be friends from "set" (sounds like to me "klong").
Nadech: Really though, I think we studied people since secondary, high school and onward. We may like this girl for a long time because love is a good thing. It’s a good thing that makes the world brighter, gives someone happiness, gives someone encouragement to do many things. However, if we love incorrectly, it will have negative result. If you know what love is, love correctly, and love properly, love til the right time – when to love this way, when to love that way, it's something that makes your life happy and always good.
Lady: Seem like Nadech is someone who is genuine when it comes to love. Is that right?
Nadech: haha, I am someone who loves for real and not a flirt like my face (look/appearance).
Lady: Oh a flirt... like take care of exterior/outer (..can’t hear the rest)
Nadech: Everyone exhale their breaths.

[translated as best as I could:)]

twister02

M♥K
I supposed several episodes have aired already, do you know what's the feedback (i.e. rating, reviews, etc.)?
It started last week, October 10. Regular schedule will be Monday-Thursday. Only episode 1 has aired yet and minimal cuts. I've watched it to check the dubbing cause it's quite different with kdramas and I don't know why someone in here was saying there were major cuts :lol:

Ratings in PH TV is quite tricky and it's not out yet (or don't know where to check cause the page usually post it) but it trended at #10 on Twitter Philippines on it's pilot and lots of ads (which was common). Run time is usually around 30-45mins including ads.

It started last week, October 10. Regular schedule will be Monday-Thursday. Only episode 1 has aired yet and minimal cuts. I've watched it to check the dubbing cause it's quite different with kdramas and I don't know why someone in here was saying there were major cuts :lol:

Ratings in PH TV is quite tricky and it's not out yet (or don't know where to check cause the page usually post it) but it trended at #10 on Twitter Philippines on it's pilot and lots of ads (which was common). Run time is usually around 30-45mins including ads.
the :BangHead:MAJOR CUTS:fighting3: is yet to come since it's only episode 1.I am not that sad or upset because I am expecting the major cuts of NOKYONG's boring scenes:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have that video of Nadech dancing, and Yaya was mentioned in a song then he was shocked and was very shy? If you guys do, can you please link it to me. That video was very cute :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

According to the nyph fans, it trended up to #2 https://www.instagram.com/p/BowgKLCgZha/?taken-by=nadechyayaphilippines

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
I don't think ratings is being revealed in PH.. both ABS-CBN and GMA7 claims they're the #1 channel in the country the only way to know if a show is a hit is if it is the talk of the town.. or trended real high on SNS.. if a show really hit big like meteor garden, u'll see merchandise/products being sold all over.. so far, none of the people I know knows about Switch.. currently the show that is being talked about is "Halik", a teledrama being shown in ABS-CBN..

ASIANFusion

sarNie Egg
Regarding SWITCH - Launch in the Philippines
I am an avid and true blooded Fan of NY. I am also a Kapuso or a follower of GMA Network (Filipinos can relate), the one releasing SWITCH in the Philippines.
Let’s just say I am more than a fan of NY than GMA Network though.

My personal observations/opinion :

a) Dubbing is not as good as the way they do for Korean Dramas.
b) Lakorn’s true emotion as required by the scene was not captured. I can’t feel the intensity of the first 2 episodes. Filipino series is as good as the others so I know GMA can do more for SWITCH.
c) Again my opinion only: the first 2 episodes dubbing or overall localized presentation does not give justice to the great acting of NY. I cringe when they talk or the voice over is not appropriate (but again it’s only 2 episodes seen). As they say first impressions last. NY are true Superstars in their country - more and better preparations should have been made.
) It’s boring, dragging and the musical score is not good or sometimes none at all. It is better to watch the real Thai Lakorn and sub in English. One can feel the emotion of the series.
e) I don’t know why of all times, I can’t feel this series on a local Tagalog or Filipino language. Maybe I set the bar much higher because I am an NY fan ??? I expected too much.
f) The first episode trended for a while or for short time but it did not trend as expected on the 2nd day. Quite disappointing. Usually, they interest will catch up on the second day. I was expecting it will trend again but it did not trend. I am really sad. :(
g) A twitter party was even announced on the second day but it did not trend as expected.
h) I hope it will catch up. This is the first NY lakorn to be shown and I hope GMA will do something to improve it. I don’t want people to get disappointed because of poor local production.
i) A fan made an MTV using Alden Richard's song ( famous singer-actor) to increase awareness BUT I was hoping on its own NY thru GMA promotion can increase viewership. Honestly, Nadech is really much better. Peace and personal opinion only.
j) I know NY’s charisma can do it with the RIGHT promotion, quality dubbing, and musical scoring.
k) The time slot is also a factor. I agree with one of those who suggested that it should have been shown on a better time slot like before 24 Oras or the news – it will generate more interest.
l) After watching the 1st episode and even the second one, I again watched the original Thai version with English sub and one can easily feel the difference. The emotion and intensity were really felt even half of my mind is focused on reading the sub the English subtitles. I recommend others to do the same. Just being true to myself.
m) The interest on Korean Dramas is far more reaching than lakorn and trending is more seen. BUT I believe NY can break that…
n) Merchandising is also a factor – none was seen unlike when Mario Maurer visited the Philippines. The other station was all out.
o) I heard similar comments from friends that there are areas to improve on. Some others don’t even know about SWITCH.
p) I also heard ABS CBN could have done more justice for NY since Mario Maurer became a well known Thai personality because of that station. Mario has so many TV and print ADS in the Philippines. I am not into NETWORK wars.
q) BUT I know GMA can improve it further.

These are just honest and personal opinion of an NY Fan. Just a little voice… Peace… we have the same objective that NY will be known internationally. We need to protect them.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
3 Zaap has started, I can't watch it but NY FC are tweeting about it. P'Daeng said she really liked Na since DJA & said that he has this charm where him just smiling makes everyone love him. She said that P'Off has really liked Ya since her first lakorn & has been running around trying to get her queue (?) since then.

God bless this fan for recording some of it on their phone:love:
https://twitter.com/happyfam_by/status/1051362229767946240?s=09

ญ่า~ “ไปต่างประเทศทุกคนต้องแต่งตัวเหมือนกัน”
พี่แดง~ “หัวใจ(ที่กางเกง)นี่มีทุกคนมั้ย”
ญ่า~ “ไม่มีค่ะ”
แบรี่~~ ยิ้มหวานพราวลี่ไปจ้าาาาา #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า #3แซบ
https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/1051363854779736065?s=19
Ya: When going abroad everyone has to dress up the same
P'Daeng: Does everyone have this heart (on their trousers)?
Ya: No ka
Barry: smiles a proud (?) sweet smile, bai jaaaaa [don't know if this last bit is what he actually said]

Also I burst out laughing when Na sarcastically said that they went to Paris to promote Nakee 2 :risas3::risas3: It's like he knows everything :risas3:

Last edited:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
thanks for sharing some highlights! anything helps while waiting for subs ☺

what are those bracelets for? are they from nadech?