[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Matttiii97

sarNie Egg
I also grew up with it since my parents spoke Thai here and there, and they were basically my translators when I didn't understand something. My advice would be to watch a ton of lakorns with English subs, even historical/boran lakorns ones just for some extra help.
I personally also started to pick up on some Korean and Mandarin, just from binge watching so many dramas. Just basically watch lots of dramas, and frequently. I start to lose some of my Thai when I go too long without watching a Lakorn or speaking to my parents in Thai. Sorry if this post is long lol but I hope this helps?

Also welcome to this forum!! And congrats to Nakee 2 success. I already wanted to watch it but now with the reviews I want to see it even more now T___T
Thank you. :) I also binge watch kdramas and I was able to pick up some phrases so watching lakorns will really help.

Congrats to NY and to the whole Nakee team. :clap::clap::clap:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpJiN0LAToz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=julhpylmnmn7

P'wish and ya are not shy no more. P'wish posted a story with ya yesterday and ya reposted P'wish' story which yaya was tagged in.

Now I'm curious what happened the past 1 month after their 7th anniversary in September they seemed to be more carefree

Maybe the two believe that if a friendship lasts more than 7 years than it will last forever. So they are more confident with their relationship now:cheer::cheer:

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Today NY work on the same set for their two films. Isn't right when Na had a selfie pic with the crew of King Kasalong and Ya posted on her IG story with tagged name of a hair stylist of My love from another star? I also saw the photo of James Ma with Matt on their IGs. So I hope that they have chance to take picture of four lead actors of two lakorn together.
FB_IMG_1540032851383.jpg FB_IMG_1540031603573.jpg

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
majorgroup
NY #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ขึ้นแท่นพระเอกนางเอก 100 ล้านคู่ล่าสุดของเมืองไทยใน #นาคี2 วันนี้ใครๆ ก็พูดถึงที่ เมเจอร์ ซีนีเพล็กซ์ ทุกสาขาทั่วประเทศ
NY#nadechyaya becomes the new 100M couple actor & actress of Thailand in #Nakee2. Today, everybody are talking about it in Major Cineplex, every movie theaters in the whole country

You know, a thai movie is considerated as a Big HIT and very successful when they reach 100M. Only a few thai movies have succeed to accomplish this performance but Nakee2 has made it in only 2days and a few hours..... A PHENOMENON HAHAHA! YEAH 100M !!! :thumbup: :cheer:

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BpJtEz3g2Pg/?taken-by=itzmeip

It's the week end so people are free to watch the movie but they should hurry because most of the theaters are already full until they canceled others movies and added new film shows for Nakee2 HAHAHA! Good feedback, a lots of people go to watch Nakee2 from Bkk, Esan area, North, South, West of Thailand until they call it as a "Phenomenon" in Thailand. Keep going !!!

cr.poo_poly

cr.searchgroup, edited by barrya_since2011

"MOONG MIING" :love: :love: ....Magnet couple haha.

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
majorgroup
NY #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ขึ้นแท่นพระเอกนางเอก 100 ล้านคู่ล่าสุดของเมืองไทยใน #นาคี2 วันนี้ใครๆ ก็พูดถึงที่ เมเจอร์ ซีนีเพล็กซ์ ทุกสาขาทั่วประเทศ
NY#nadechyaya becomes the new 100M couple actor & actress of Thailand in #Nakee2. Today, everybody are talking about it in Major Cineplex, every movie theaters in the whole country

You know, a thai movie is considerated as a Big HIT and very successful when they reach 100M. Only a few thai movies have succeed to accomplish this performance but Nakee2 has made it in only 2days and a few hours..... A PHENOMENON HAHAHA! YEAH 100M !!! :thumbup: :cheer:

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BpJtEz3g2Pg/?taken-by=itzmeip

Chechinx our couple is the real crazy rich asians now ahahahaha Na and Ya can build any kinds of house or two and more traveling abroad

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKRXuWnJTn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tkwz2dgnwwn3

Another woman being touchy with Na when taking picture with both Na and Ya. (Most of the time they're just joking or just being friendly) But I notice that Na would always try to keep his hands off of the girl that he's taking picture with or just a polite hand gesture. It really shows how he is trying to play along with the girls but still trying to respect Ya's feeling.

I wonder if she ever feel jealous for real cause she tends to hide her feelings. I also wonder how many girls have been trying to hit on Na and the vice versa. :naughty2::pancarta:

Well it's been 8 years and counting so they must have passed that phase already :thumbup:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Coverage on Nakee2 Fever! It's the film that grossed pass 100 mil baht the fastest and they're hoping or thinking it could hit 200 mil baht in just the first 4 days. Thai box office counts Thurs-Sunday for their box office. In Laos, they only had 2 theaters showing it and it made 1 mil baht there on the first day. People are driving from other provinces to find theaters that are showing it. It's causing major traffic in the provinces HAHAHAHAH On twitter the top 5 feedback on the movie is: 1. CGI is high quality 2. Nadech is handsome 3. Yaya was the right actress to portray the role 4. The storytelling was good. 5. Off's direction. The audience has spoken :thumbup:

Ch3 is airing the bts of Nakee2 at 11:30 pm in about 3 mins so you can watch it on their app or ch3thailand.com it should be the main ch3 channel.

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKRXuWnJTn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tkwz2dgnwwn3

Another woman being touchy with Na when taking picture with both Na and Ya. (Most of the time they're just joking or just being friendly) But I notice that Na would always try to keep his hands off of the girl that he's taking picture with or just a polite hand gesture. It really shows how he is trying to play along with the girls but still trying to respect Ya's feeling.

I wonder if she ever feel jealous for real cause she tends to hide her feelings. I also wonder how many girls have been trying to hit on Na and the vice versa. :naughty2::pancarta:

Well it's been 8 years and counting so they must have passed that phase already :thumbup:
I would like to see a jealous Ya lmao

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Coverage on Nakee2 Fever! It's the film that grossed pass 100 mil baht the fastest and they're hoping or thinking it could hit 200 mil baht in just the first 4 days. Thai box office counts Thurs-Sunday for their box office. In Laos, they only had 2 theaters showing it and it made 1 mil baht there on the first day. People are driving from other provinces to find theaters that are showing it. It's causing major traffic in the provinces HAHAHAHAH On twitter the top 5 feedback on the movie is: 1. CGI is high quality 2. Nadech is handsome 3. Yaya was the right actress to portray the role 4. The storytelling was good. 5. Off's direction. The audience has spoken :thumbup:

Ch3 is airing the bts of Nakee2 at 11:30 pm in about 3 mins so you can watch it on their app or ch3thailand.com it should be the main ch3 channel.
No other feedbacks? Aren't there more characters in the movie. For example, I am sure those two Esan cops are hilarious. :risas3:

Matttiii97

sarNie Egg

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
She should have been first cuz Idk how the first place is first smh . Waiting on na
who was first? I didn't even notice it was the result on the last pic. I was just looking at her pretty face. I suspect Nadech is not first but that's okay cause some people out there have "unique" taste! sorry, not sorry.

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
who was first? I didn't even notice it was the result on the last pic. I was just looking at her pretty face. I suspect Nadech is not first but that's okay cause some people out there have "unique" taste! sorry, not sorry.
First place is kpop idol. She got that cute face but Yaya is more beautiful. Basically, that girl got bigger fanbase and kpop kinda big thing now. I know different people got different taste but thats okay.