[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think she was the same person who watched BOTY over 20 times or something like that. I'm so jealous :sad6:
YEP she watched it 25x lol If I were in Thailand, I'll watch it as much as possible ahahahah at least 3x

I saw one fan said she's just doing whatever to support nakee 2 where she even bought tickets but didn't go watch the movie ahahhahahahahhahahahhahaah

My ass looked at hotel rates yesterday @Alichgo LOL the Pennisula is about $250 a night, not bad lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
YEP she watched it 25x lol If I were in Thailand, I'll watch it as much as possible ahahahah at least 3x

I saw one fan said she's just doing whatever to support nakee 2 where she even bought tickets but didn't go watch the movie ahahhahahahahhahahahhahaah

My ass looked at hotel rates yesterday @Alichgo LOL the Pennisula is about $250 a night, not bad lol
Lol- I was thinking for NAKEE 3 - we have to make it happen! Nakee 2 we’ll see it in US.

If NYmalaysians and NYPhilipinas can make the trip for Nakee 2 then NYUSAfsns need to represent for Nakee 3 ( unless it’s a lakorn) :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, Major Group has already deleted that 450m post so they probably had made mistake or what ???
Most figure posted by MajorGroup seem not correct so far, and I only trust figure from Thailand Box Office
so please calm down, don’t be overexcited and wait for the trustable one
Unless you know for a fact the reason it’s taken down and yes I saw that too because it’s not in their account, but that doesn’t take away the excitement or happiness I am feeling for the success of this movie. Besides, what part of my statement is false? I said they are on their way to 500 million...that’s not a lie.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I didn’t said your statement was false. I just want everyone to wait for the correct figure from trustable source
Sorry that my post made everyone feel offended,
But I’m also NYFC and I also want Nakee2 reach up 1000 millions not just 500 millions
If the largest operator of movie theaters in Thailand can’t be trusted to report their box office results then that’s an issue. They took that post down, but that post have since been circulating in various IG accounts and including another news outlet that will spread that info. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpd9DzCh6ru/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pnv2gmzm6xvq. Various IGs are taking this info and run with it and maybe there’s a reason behind this madness. 1000 million revenue out of Thailand would be a dream ( Peemak didn’t do that), Nakee2 have to cross the 500 million threshold first... in the mean time I am going to STAYED HYPED and hope that everyone is, especially those that can make an impact at the box office.

( if I sounded too harsh then I apologized but “calm down, don’t get overly excited, wait for a trustable one” didn’t sit too well with me this late am hours.)

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
If the largest operator of movie theaters in Thailand can’t be trusted to report their box office results then that’s an issue. They took that post down, but that post have since been circulating in various IG accounts and including another news outlet that will spread that info. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpd9DzCh6ru/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pnv2gmzm6xvq. Various IGs are taking this info and run with it and maybe there’s a reason behind this madness. 1000 million revenue out of Thailand would be a dream ( Peemak didn’t do that), Nakee2 have to cross the 500 million threshold first... in the mean time I am going to STAYED HYPED and hope that everyone is, especially those that can make an impact at the box office.

( if I sounded too harsh then I apologized but “calm down, don’t get overly excited, wait for a trustable one” didn’t sit too well with me this late am hours.)
APOLOGIZED

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Happy for Na nd Ya tht they got to try new pairings & Na looks cute with matt, but last year too they weren't together, nd it happens this year too:( I was waiting the whole year so to see a calendar photoshoot like they did for 2016:crybaby2:

Atleast praying that they get to sit together to sign on the calendars :angel10:(although I kn it won't be possible because of the different pairings)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Happy for Na nd Ya tht they got to try new pairings & Na looks cute with matt, but last year too they weren't together, nd it happens this year too:( I was waiting the whole year so to see a calendar photoshoot like they did for 2016:crybaby2:

Atleast praying that they get to sit together to sign on the calendars :angel10:(although I kn it won't be possible because of the different pairings)
That calendar is a bust, just go buy their personally curated planner ;)