[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can we conclude that this is not Nadech's handwriting and not even sure what he/she is trying to say even when I read it in Thai:confused12:
I don't even know any more :risas3: Hopefully the person who shared the photo clarifies it. The Thai made no sense to me either, I think that's why the person included a Google translation but I don't know if it's accurate.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Someone said the photo that Ya uploads on the 17th of December can't lose to this photo:risas3::love:

Stop feeding my imagination! I have work and other stuff i gotta focus on.
Can't be thinking about na's musclar arms around yaya, or the fact that they're sitting so close....the body heat...just u know, so warm...just a little head turn and someone's lips could be touching someone'e cheek...

There r 2 months to wait for... Its too long of a wait

Last edited by a moderator:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg

pinky3

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpowZD6FXqp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ek6uw5or22qs
Omg they actually made 3000 and it’s gone not even by noon I think . Originally na say they were gonna make 1500 to sell and than the 500 to give to the kids but now it’s all gone they will make 3000 more to give to kids .
They ask na about placing 72 on that handsome poll . He say he didn’t know about it . Thank for voting etc but next time if fans had to pay . He say not to worry about it but thank u . Ya say he is for sure handsome

pinky3

sarNie Adult
What happened to Nadech, He seems very quite. They didnt talk that much either
Well m sure both r tired especially ya cuz she came home and than they went out after to Halloween party lol and now she had to rush to an event . Also signing 3000 books is a killer . I can’t even sign 10 lol Na went to film his drama , I think it’s almost done , the last time he say it’s about 70 to 80 percent , idk if I trust na cuz he has a bad memory lol

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I spot NY Philippines :thumbup: Cambodian fans were also there.
View attachment 27509
Cr bjf_ny

View attachment 27510

View attachment 27511
Cr ch3thailand

:icon12:
View attachment 27512

At the beginning of this live video they interviewed some NY fans at the market & from around 6:00 they interviewed a Chinese fan. She basically said she came to study in Thailand because of NY :eek: Is that not my dream?:risas3::sad6:
I am going in April for the water festival . I doubt I will see them . Been there 3 times already but yet never met them . Imagine how I feel lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpowZD6FXqp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ek6uw5or22qs
Omg they actually made 3000 and it’s gone not even by noon I think . Originally na say they were gonna make 1500 to sell and than the 500 to give to the kids but now it’s all gone they will make 3000 more to give to kids .
They ask na about placing 72 on that handsome poll . He say he didn’t know about it . Thank for voting etc but next time if fans had to pay . He say not to worry about it but thank u . Ya say he is for sure handsome
I see Na still doesn't like fans spending money on him for polls. When Ya said "Lor yoo laew":love::love: Kinda reminds me of when they asked him about her being in beauty polls before.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Can’t wait to hear ya interview, from the little bit I heard , they ask her about that tee ruk clip . She try to jokingly get out of it but in the end she say , if they heard it like that than I can’t deny it lol. She think it’s cute tho . Ya say they have lots of nicknames but none in English hmm idk if I believe that lol

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can’t wait to hear ya interview, from the little bit I heard , they ask her about that tee ruk clip . She try to jokingly get out of it but in the end she say , if they heard it like that than I can’t deny it lol. She think it’s cute tho . Ya say they have lots of nicknames but none in English hmm idk if I believe that lol
Yup from the tweets I read, she apparently said if that's what people heard in the clip then she can't deny it and she basically reiterated/confirmed what Na said about their status being more than "faen" :love:

Last edited: