[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
After Kate dressed Dawin's wound, there is an extra scene with a dialogue between Dawin and Alice

10.33 -> 13.45

how far I can hate the fact I don't know thai :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::sad6::sad6:PLEASE, HELP :worship2:
lol you're better off not knowing. Alice is annoying .. she asked him what he and kate were talking about.. he lies coz he is suspicious of kate but doesn't want alice to know so he just said kate was thanking him for taking care of Alice but the real convo was that kate wanted davin to act on his love towards Alice. Alice, all jealous but hiding it, tells him she won't mind if he and kate get's close coz she would be happy if kate and him hit it off and she tells him to take care of kate :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: bahahhaha so dumb lol

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for the translation. I am watching the DVD but couldn't understand the extra scenes. Though I am still enjoying it...
May you help to explain 2 scenes for me? 1) whereby the General talked to Davin's mum and DAvin on the ship prior he text his mum and changed his mind, another 2) is the back hug scene, I noticed there were extra conversation.

Thank you so much for your help.
I will try to summarize it a bit, not word by word. Hope this helps.

After his mum talked with the General she asked for help of him discussing with Davin when she leaves for her duty, as he would never accept the job to go to Hrysos, because he will not hurt her and that she is selfish for preventing him of doing what he wants. Davin first declined the job as he does not want to hurt his mother a 2nd time, then the General said that his Mum asked him to talk with him and not because he is his superior, but that they are they are the same family. He also asked if he would not regret if anything happens to Alice. Davin said he is aware of that and that he already suffers every day and will endure this on his own, but cannot make his mum suffers because of him. The General just advised him to rethink it.

The General then said by now his mum has read King Henry's letter who asked for help but not from a member of Samutjakorn as Jao Jing Savanee already had a big loss of her heart. You then see her in the car with the letter and tears dropping, then Davin who rethinks it and send his mum a note via SMS with a smile on his face (happy to follow his heart).

Something along this line....hope it helps

nayahouse114

sarNie Egg
I will try to summarize it a bit, not word by word. Hope this helps.

After his mum talked with the General she asked for help of him discussing with Davin when she leaves for her duty, as he would never accept the job to go to Hrysos, because he will not hurt her and that she is selfish for preventing him of doing what he wants. Davin first declined the job as he does not want to hurt his mother a 2nd time, then the General said that his Mum asked him to talk with him and not because he is his superior, but that they are they are the same family. He also asked if he would not regret if anything happens to Alice. Davin said he is aware of that and that he already suffers every day and will endure this on his own, but cannot make his mum suffers because of him. The General just advised him to rethink it.

The General then said by now his mum has read King Henry's letter who asked for help but not from a member of Samutjakorn as Jao Jing Savanee already had a big loss of her heart. You then see her in the car with the letter and tears dropping, then Davin who rethinks it and send his mum a note via SMS with a smile on his face (happy to follow his heart).

Something along this line....hope it helps
So thankful Cethu, this really help. How about the back hug scene before Davin confessed that what he said at the church was out of no choice.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I can't see anything different from the back hug scene to the last version. Will try to summarize the conversation when they laid down.

Alice: let me ask you something...your mother did not say anything you coming here?

Davin: mum was the one telling me to come. She even blessed me before I left

Alice: your mum? Why?

Davin: because mum knows if I would not come, I would regret it my whole life. I have to apology about what I told last time, I regret it not lesser than you.

Alice: if you regret, why do you say it

Davin: if I had a choice, I would not do it. But at that time, I really could not choose

Alice: I understand, in one's life you have to do things without having a choice. If I could choose, I would like to be an ordinary person and not facing troubles like it is now

Davin: troubles make us stronger and let me know you better as well. Life always has an answer wether we choose it or not, the most important thing lies in front of us. Like now, this is the best moment in my life. Before I used to say things I didn't want to, because I had no choice. But now I am convinced that what I am doing now is right, doing what my heart wants. Being here, protecting you

Alice: you say like that make me want to be an ordinary person more. If I am just a woman, not a princess, my life would be much easier. I would be able to do what I personally want more.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
If I would ever trust Anne for a production.. I will trust her to manage the wardrobe and styling concept, location hunting, casting, and acting director...

love the styling and wardrobe, locations were breathtaking, all the casts suit the role pretty well and they act neatly so I can say she did it very well.

However, story line isn't really well thought out (especially the conflict in the beginning seems illogical but I like the twist with Kate though Indie coronation was not a surprise), transition isn't smooth, and editing very choppy << she can hire someone better for these things tbh..

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
If I would ever trust Anne for a production.. I will trust her to manage the wardrobe and styling concept, location hunting, casting, and acting director...

love the styling and wardrobe, locations were breathtaking, all the casts suit the role pretty well and they act neatly so I can say she did it very well.

However, story line isn't really well thought out (especially the conflict in the beginning seems illogical but I like the twist with Kate though Indie coronation was not a surprise), transition isn't smooth, and editing very choppy << she can hire someone better for these things tbh..
I agree, she did well on choosing the wardrobe, location and which actresses and actors should play the characters. I wish the lighting was chosen better in some scenes. I'm happy that the Master Edition is released. :):icon12:

nayahouse114

sarNie Egg
I can't see anything different from the back hug scene to the last version. Will try to summarize the conversation when they laid down.

Alice: let me ask you something...your mother did not say anything you coming here?

Davin: mum was the one telling me to come. She even blessed me before I left

Alice: your mum? Why?

Davin: because mum knows if I would not come, I would regret it my whole life. I have to apology about what I told last time, I regret it not lesser than you.

Alice: if you regret, why do you say it

Davin: if I had a choice, I would not do it. But at that time, I really could not choose

Alice: I understand, in one's life you have to do things without having a choice. If I could choose, I would like to be an ordinary person and not facing troubles like it is now

Davin: troubles make us stronger and let me know you better as well. Life always has an answer wether we choose it or not, the most important thing lies in front of us. Like now, this is the best moment in my life. Before I used to say things I didn't want to, because I had no choice. But now I am convinced that what I am doing now is right, doing what my heart wants. Being here, protecting you

Alice: you say like that make me want to be an ordinary person more. If I am just a woman, not a princess, my life would be much easier. I would be able to do what I personally want more.
Hi Cethu,
Oh thank you so much. There was new dialogues from 2nd verse of Davin ...I have to apologize ....
At least I am not loss...

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsBMC75F6Di/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kg7686a4qnp7
Thanks so much FC nadechyaya_malaysia for the subtitles of the last dialogue in the master edition. Yaya is still shy whenever she talks about her teerak ( i mean poopan Dawin:angel10:). It's real :cheer:

Adding the pictures of the marriage life of Alice and Dawin. Their story was posted by P'Annethong :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsBPjirlRer/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ad0nl2vynpzs
View attachment 31210
I don't know to be happy or salty about this. Instead of pictures, why not do some scenes of their everyday life activities and even if it's during the closing credits? What's another 5 minutes of collage scenes. Oh Anne, I am done with you! :BangHead:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
upload_2018-12-30_19-33-20.png
Many years ago I went to record w/ P' Singto Numchok during the time when I did adverts for Lay's & we were chatting like usual NY fans.
P'To said 'these 2 kids ride a motorbike in this area, I see them very often (in Sukhumvit). They are really cute together; (they ride) an ordinary motorbike.'// As soon as I saw this picture I was like OK, it's obvious P'To. It's really an ordinary motorbike as well 555 cuteeee.

More BTS pics :)
upload_2018-12-30_19-45-46.png

upload_2018-12-30_19-46-14.png

upload_2018-12-30_19-48-17.png

upload_2018-12-30_19-51-55.png
For this scene, we had no more than 10 minutes before it got dark. From laughing & playing together, Ya created the mood in less than 1 minute and then raised her hand to signal that she was ready. They ordered action and suddenly tears flowed like a tap had been turned on. Khun Thomas' (the German authority that was looking after us) jaw dropped & he said "omg how could she do that, it's magic!!"

upload_2018-12-30_20-27-29.png

upload_2018-12-30_20-28-6.png
Cr amm_anyama

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsBMC75F6Di/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kg7686a4qnp7
Thanks so much FC nadechyaya_malaysia for the subtitles of the last dialogue in the master edition. Yaya is still shy whenever she talks about her teerak ( i mean poopan Dawin:angel10:). It's real :cheer:

Adding the pictures of the marriage life of Alice and Dawin. Their story was posted by P'Annethong :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsBPjirlRer/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ad0nl2vynpzs
View attachment 31210
Their voices are so nice to listen to :love::love: Ya getting shy and Na staring at her :love:

But seriously, how could Anne forget to send the pics to the editing team...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Their voices are so nice to listen to :love::love: Ya getting shy and Na staring at her :love:

But seriously, how could Anne forget to send the pics to the editing team...
AHAHAHHA Anne and her team sucks! They also lost footage lol I actually re-watched the 3zaap ep with NY the other day and the part where they described how usually in every script they write how the leads passionately kiss but never actually do it when they shoot but they did in LR but what did we SEE???? LOL

I don't know to be happy or salty about this. Instead of pictures, why not do some scenes of their everyday life activities and even if it's during the closing credits? What's another 5 minutes of collage scenes. Oh Anne, I am done with you! :BangHead:
I feel you dear to be honest:BangHead::BangHead: I NEVER REWATCH LR:fighting3::fighting3:

who cares about the :BangHead::BangHead:rubbish MASTER EDITION:fighting3::fighting3:

i would rather watch NY's real life daily activities:love::icon12::naughty2:

:BangHead::BangHead:I will never trust Anne:fighting3::fighting3: anymore for any NY lakorns in the future she should break up first with her scissor hand bf:fighting3::fighting3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
AHAHAHHA Anne and her team sucks! They also lost footage lol I actually re-watched the 3zaap ep with NY the other day and the part where they described how usually in every script they write how the leads passionately kiss but never actually do it when they shoot but they did in LR but what did we SEE???? LOL
When the leads do their job but Anne & her team make all their efforts go to waste :rolleyes:

And it makes no sense why they cut out most of the jin scenes because this kind of princess & bodyguard storyline NEEDS those kind of scenes.