[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yes !!! New pictures !!! So... I guess this is the scene where he gives her a whole NEW wardrobe ?? . Lol !!

Thank you for uploading the latest batch of photos!  It's odd how there isn't much hype for this lakorn, but I'm really excited for it!  Does anyone know what percent of the lakorn has been filmed?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Excited to see Pat. There's this calm and elegance about her. I hope she gets better role so she can get more experience. Her dimples are a bit deep for me but nonetheless she is a pretty gal.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW it been awhile...Taew wardrobe in here are nice. Pat look pretty in here.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Muahahaha, this lakorn got me imagining Taew and Nadech as the second generation of the Rising Sun series. It was rumored they might continue a part 3 and if they confirm it with this couple I will be ecstatic!

I hope there are tons of gukgik scenes in here like the way the fitting photos implied.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Patricia is really pretty. The older she gets, the more beautiful and glowing she looks. Her dimples are very deep sometimes though but nonetheless, she's an attractive girl. I'll tune into this lakorn to see how her acting has progressed.