[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^ Hahaha i'm so over Takeshi and Seiko. It's all about Ryu and Mayumi on my head now, so I can totally get Nadech/Taew once rs is done airing.
Plus, there is Nadech and Pat here that i really want to see how both will turn out as a pair.
We waited for so long for Nadech to be back on screen and yet we're still getting one lakorn a year....*shakes head* 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
As much as I love Pran, im glad this wont air till nxt yr, too in love with Ryu right now to open my eyes and heart to any other characters. Let my love and adoration for ryu simmer down first (which might take awhile ) before i indulge myself in another lakorn.

The two girls are sooo pretty, na is sure very lucky to have one girl on each side, no wonder he was happy makkkk from the very begining! lucky there are two na(s), so none of the girls will be left out and heartbroken, and no catfights which is such a bonus!!

And who dared to shoot and ambush my pran like that

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Well?! Next year...It's a bit too long but it's ok, seeing Taew/Nadech together is just worth waiting
I hope seeing Taew more in lakorn though..And I hope LSR will last more than 11 episode....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Fanmade vid that is making me really excited for LSR! The photos are lovely and getting me all spazzy for watching Taew and Nadech's chemistry and just watching their romance play out. I'm so excited for this pair!

http://youtu.be/__-UjXqMGi0
credit framedolphin42

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Fanmade vid that is making me really excited for LSR! The photos are lovely and getting me all spazzy for watching Taew and Nadech's chemistry and just watching their romance play out. I'm so excited for this pair!

http://youtu.be/__-UjXqMGi0
credit framedolphin42

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was the shortest teaser I have ever seen. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
My posting pic skills is getting a little rusty 

Pran or Pranon?

Yea Pranon finally doing Doctor duties!

My cutie surrounded by girls again  :whatever:  :bhehe:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I wondered if they had done filming...Newest picture filming in the farm! And there is a picture with the producer eating together too..Serious I really want to see Nadech/Taew already xD

Credit: jeab110546

dariey

sarNie Adult
yep its not fair for pat but at the bottom of my heart i kind of feel relief coz she will not get thousand of bash just for her solo pic with nadech like before.she still young and she already hurt enough.but still its unfair for both couple and the story promotion.

cr anyama

one funny pic..lol pat so cute yet sexy

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pat's hair is perfect here, she looks gorgeous
but it's funny how Deaw just dress so casually...
I hope in this he's not the bad guy role, at least not all of the lakorn

dariey

sarNie Adult
finally!~ lol
pat definitely can have both look sexy yet cute at the same time.her dimple sooooo cute.can't get enough of that..>_____<

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately diew is playing the jerk *sniff sniff*

Na and his polka dot shirts ekkk. The girls look nice, if only pat got to wear pink aswell or other youthful colours, will make her look even cuter!! :p

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I personally don't like Taew's dress at all, it's look somehow weird
But I think they dress like character in the lakorn, Pat is a mature lady while Taew is sweet and simple
I hope that Pat will get more good comment by Na's fans once LSR's airing 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Why are people so quick to judge? lol. There are plenty of solo pictures of Nadech and Pat if people just waited a few minutes for people to upload them. Pat was also featured in the teaser. It's just that those who recorded the teaser and uploaded it wasn't able to capture the whole thing. The bashing and haters thing is getting old. She's not the only actress out there who has been criticized by fans, almost every actress has encountered the same yet I don't see other actresses getting much sympathy. She chose this pathway, to be a public figure and put herself out there so whether comments are in her favor or not, she needs to accept them and move on. 

Anyways, Taew is so cute! I like her simplicity look here. It would have been nice if all of them were matching but oh well. Pat on the other hand doesn't look her best. Her foundation is way too light for her and she needs to touch up her roots. No comment on her outfit lol. This is one of many occasions where she dresses rather inappropriately for her age. Yes she's suppose to look mature as she's a working lady but in reality, no woman would show up to a business meeting with that jumper haha. Wth was the production thinking? lol.