[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

fresh

sarNie Adult
loveair said:
I Would like to let everyone know... The international fans... Viki has removed some of the Thai lakorns for some reason and one of the lakorns is Lomsornrak. If we can't get lomsornrak back up on viki then it means YouTube is your only choice left. Sorry .
 Oh, that's a bad news. Where can we find Eng sub now? :cry:
@Loveair  Do the sub team still sub and upload on Youtube? I can't find anyone else besides Viki doing sub for this lakorn :cry:
And no one do recap either  :cry: Can only look at handsome Pran/Pranon but can't understand anything 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Only Anna has profess her love for Non, I believe. So Non marry Pat was part of the plan as well to help Pran? If someone can enlightened me please. I may have missed this recap so where back.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I recall someone posting a summary back a few pages that Non and Pat do the deed and then the next day Anna comes and hugs Non by the river?? So I thought since the preview showed the hug and all, that that's what will happen next week but I could be totally wrong!
Yay 14 episodes! Hope to see tons more Non and Pat scenes! I hope we see him being super jealous when Pat takes care of Pran muahahaha!
that scene of Anna and Pran at the hospital when he said he thought they were a couple (he can't remember) the camera angle was perfect to see Nadech's long lashes 555 so pretty.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think Taew and Nadech have good chemistry. Their characters in here is really well played out. liking it a lot. poor pat!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:
I recall someone posting a summary back a few pages that Non and Pat do the deed and then the next day Anna comes and hugs Non by the river?? So I thought since the preview showed the hug and all, that that's what will happen next week but I could be totally wrong!
Yay 14 episodes! Hope to see tons more Non and Pat scenes! I hope we see him being super jealous when Pat takes care of Pran muahahaha!
that scene of Anna and Pran at the hospital when he said he thought they were a couple (he can't remember) the camera angle was perfect to see Nadech's long lashes 555 so pretty.
Ah ok, no wonder she is extra hurt when she thought it was Non who got into and accident then woke up and only remember that he was in love with Anna but of course it is really Pran not Non. Oy confusing lol.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This one has 14 episodes?! Oh Gosh, such a long waiting, I just hope it could be longer though..16 ep would be perfect for me but it's ok since the story line going so fast like that

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I especially love the picking up strawberry scene in ep 5...They're so happy together, even they both have their own sad story but seeing them like that, they're really meant for each other
The way Non looking at Pat really amusing, he has never seen that side of Pat before, cuz she always act like a hiso girl and all but deep inside, she is just an simple-minded girl...
Non loves Anna, but I think for them, they have known each other long enough so it's normal for them to fall in love, but I just have to say they just don't love each other enough, not to say about Pran's problem and they're not suited with each other as an excuse...There are a lot of people says Non so easily give up his love on Anna and always tease Pat, and Pat&Non's love is so unrealistic, but I think Pattarin is the one who is the new light come to Non's life, he has a good time with Pattarin, having her in his life, his life seems right, no fighting, no need to worry abt his family's problems, and he finds his happiness when living alone in the country for so long...

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
I especially love the picking up strawberry scene in ep 5...They're so happy together, even they both have their own sad story but seeing them like that, they're really meant for each other
The way Non looking at Pat really amusing, he has never seen that side of Pat before, cuz she always act like a hiso girl and all but deep inside, she is just an simple-minded girl...
Non loves Anna, but I think for them, they have known each other long enough so it's normal for them to fall in love, but I just have to say they just don't love each other enough, not to say about Pran's problem and they're not suited with each other as an excuse...There are a lot of people says Non so easily give up his love on Anna and always tease Pat, and Pat&Non's love is so unrealistic, but I think Pattarin is the one who is the new light come to Non's life, he has a good time with Pattarin, having her in his life, his life seems right, no fighting, no need to worry abt his family's problems, and he finds his happiness when living alone in the country for so long...
I agree with everything you said. I really like Non and Pat together. Non is completely a different person being with Pat. He doesn't have many problem when he is around Pat. He is always happy, like to joke and play around with Pat. He also cheer her up whenever she sad or upset. Non and Anna is also cute but she is more like a business person whereas Non likes to be in the country side not Bangkok, so it is best for them not to be together. I also want to add in that i also like Pat's mu. She is so funny, wanting her daughter to be with Non. She is willing to do anything for Non and Pat to be together and having kids. I know in the next few episode, they will be sadness between Non and Pat. Non is going to be so mean to Pat which will be hard to watch since he is usually nice. Just like what jjinxx said, i really want to see Non being super jealous of Pat. He will deserve to be jealous.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Im Back To Making Videos Guys hehehe
Im Surprised how easy final cut pro x is to sony vegas (i still prefer vegas atm)
anyhow enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0jVA9n8dro
Will be reuploading when the lyrics come out hehehe

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
I agree with everything you said. I really like Non and Pat together. Non is completely a different person being with Pat. He doesn't have many problem when he is around Pat. He is always happy, like to joke and play around with Pat. He also cheer her up whenever she sad or upset. Non and Anna is also cute but she is more like a business person whereas Non likes to be in the country side not Bangkok, so it is best for them not to be together. I also want to add in that i also like Pat's mu. She is so funny, wanting her daughter to be with Non. She is willing to do anything for Non and Pat to be together and having kids. I know in the next few episode, they will be sadness between Non and Pat. Non is going to be so mean to Pat which will be hard to watch since he is usually nice. Just like what jjinxx said, i really want to see Non being super jealous of Pat. He will deserve to be jealous.

True...She is happy. he is happy, if she upset, he will comfort her...Pat needs a man like Non too, can guide her and make her do right thing...Bcs when Pat finally believe that Non is in hospital, they won't have time to each other, mostly Non will act as Pran and be cold to her...hehe I love her mom too, she is just precious and Pat's friends too..they're all so nice

YaMaMiKi said:
Im Back To Making Videos Guys hehehe
Im Surprised how easy final cut pro x is to sony vegas (i still prefer vegas atm)
anyhow enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0jVA9n8dro
Will be reuploading when the lyrics come out hehehe

Nice MV..tks so much, I love all the scene in the MV
And I love how you use Leh Ratree OST for the MV, I really love the song

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Some dialogue translations credit to 1217_4ever

Oops?! That is his nature gesture?! OMG that's so precious...I watched that scene like 10x times already and forever my fav scene
But just after he said something, she continued to cry LOL 
Clap for Nadech and Taew in this scene, they did such a good job from angry, hurting to comfort and teasing..so heart-warming

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I love Non and Pat's connection. Like everyone said when they're together, all the sadness is set aside and they lift each other up. I love it when they show Non looking at Pat when she does something unexpected like having joy in picking the strawberries...he did the same thing when she got over herself and helped out at the hospital. I think he started warming up to her then. Love these two...so lighthearted...teasing and making each other happy. Can't wait to see them realize that they actually fell for each other.

I agree that Non didn't just give up on his love for Anna....he's very realistic about it. If anything, it's both of them not compromising that makes me think it wasn't deep...plus she's all about the business...yeah she talks about love and her feelings but she's more worried about his family and the business which he wants no part of because it's what separated his parents...their different priorities...business/city life versus being a doctor for those less fortunate in the country. His family and the business drama is too intense...Non is too happy go lucky for it but man...he can flip the switch to Pran.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Anna feel she owe the dad everything she has to offer since he was the one who help her mom and her out in bad situation . I think If I am not mistaken , Anna say she will do anything for them and the business even if she has to put her life on it .

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Hope we do since it's not pa jaew directimg, m tired with his love scene ... Lol staring and more staring lol