[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
aiyayai Fans can be really stubborn. Just becuase Nadech plays the twins doesnt mean he is them. -.- im sure if it was a diff guy playing Mor Non and Pran, no comments would be left behind.
Im actually on Pat's side. She didnt really hurt anyone other than Mor Non and he deserved it too. (Yeah i said it, HE DESERVED THE BEATINGS) His deception is as big as cheating and im against that stuff. I'D SHOOT HIM IN THE NUTS. if we all think about it, she killed two birds with one stone. She provided evidence that will put Chom and Thanart away for good and was able to get revenge on the guy who lied to her for all this time because he couldn't "trust/believe" in his wife. (I feel like i will regret psosting this, don't give me hell ladies&gents). :\

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I am actually love patarin' attitude..she is a straight forward person..having them taste their own medicine..an eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth. I don't blame her for taking revenge because she already gave him one last chance before decided to go with her planned. If I were her I would have done the same after what she's put through. Like pat said to non she never get the chance from him but on he other hand he did get the chance to explain but he still chosed to lied to her. So he deserved to pay for what's he done.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
Haha. Fans were mad because they though Nadec was really get tortune by Taew. These ppls r kookoo. They can't distinguish reality from drama anymore. These can be scary
Agreed with you..

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But nothing can deny the great acting from both Nadech & Taew in this one...
I know Nadech's fans is huge but still some need to be more mature, not always go and comment on another actress that acts with Nadech or bcs the character in lakorn is so hateful towards Nadech's character

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
You reap what you sow.
It's funny how Nadech didnt get attack when his character put Pat(Taew) through hell since ep 6. it delivers a terrible message to the audience saying: guys can make as many mistakes as much as possible but if a girl does it then she's totally a B**TH. similar to guys and girls hitting each other. It's ok for girls to beat up guys (because they have less strength...pfff) but when guys act on it theyre automatically in deep sh*t. Ughh society digusts me sometimes.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you @CTR and @Katelyn as always for your in depth dialogue translations!!!

And welcome all newcomers! I don't frequent forums often but I am so glad I decided to visit here! This drama has been a great experience I am delighted I spent with some of the loveliest fans around!

It's horrible that some fans have become extreme but I hope the actors and production team take it all as positive response to the drama. Clearly people are just as obsessed as we are and want Mor Non and Pattarin to be happy and together. However, narratively Pat had to find out the truth and her reaction had to logically fit within the story. I like the way they did things because it proved several things about the characters we love so much. Pat is transparent, therefore, the only reason her plan worked was because she was being honest and true to her emotions. She didn't betray her new family and by the end of the episode any hurt Non felt about what he thought she'd done, was gone. Instead, now the real pain will begin because Pat wants nothing to do with him.

@OHOaddict You are right! The double standard is infuriating! Especially the hitting. Women kick and slap, just because they feel like it and the truth is, no one should put their hands on anyone. It's not okay, that Non lied and virtually mentally screwed with her. He needs to deal with the consequences of hurting her and putting his own desires ahead of her feelings. The issue with both instances is motives and intent, that's why it's easier for audiences to forgive Non, over sympathizing with Pat. Yet from my position as a viewer, Pat, like Non retaliated out of anger and always knew she was never truly betraying him. She only wanted him to believe so, much like him choosing to be fake Non without telling her. She gave him the exact same treatment and the depth of their pain was the same. The problem is her ruse was short lived (days, hours) and he understands her choices immediately, over Pat dealing with so many things on her own for weeks.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I just started watching ep.13.    Mor Non is not as smart as he think he is.  Pat gave him so many clues for as to why she is acting strange.  After he came home after getting beaten up, Pat underhanded or backhanded insulted him about what she had experienced.  He keeps telling her to trust him.  Mor Non still haven't even understood that Pat is a straight-shooter and that she can't hide her emotion or expression very well.  Any man that have been with his girl for a while will pick up clues as how she carries herself which Mor Non still haven't figure it out.  Starting at the 49 minute mark is that classic Pat straight shooter expression, emotion, and her wording. 

alexa

sarNie Egg
No offense to nadech and yaya fanclub but i just want to know if yaya play this role will people slam her this much like teaw i think teaw did an awsome job she portray her role very well and love all the emotion it just make me mad when they slam her about how she treat Mor Non if it was me i would beat him myself for lying to me like that don't play with a girls emotion like that not fair at all.I think teaw is just doing great with all that emotion they pick the right actress to play this role i can't see anyone portray this role at all glad they pick her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well you know what they say, 2 wrongs don't make a right. I think its easier to forgive Non because we saw him just as tortured as Pat was, even though it was his own damn fault. He felt bad for his actions from the beginning. You never see that in an asshole p'ek till the end. And you're right his motives at least was for the greater good even if it didn't make sense.

Before this episode I think 99% of the audience was on Pat's side. People were waiting for the groveling scenes because she was 100% the victim. I think she did betray him. She was going to walk away but Thanat shot himself in the foot. If he had left her alone to go back home, she would've walked away from the whole mess and let the bad guys get away. She only turned on Thanat at the last second cause he was going to use her some more.

The main reason I couldn't root for Pat is not because she was being mean to Non but because she compromised herself and values. She was a straightshooter but then she became a 2 faced liar. She was a smart girl with principles who swore that she would never work with a weasel like Thanat and she went back on it and got in bed with the baddies. She promised that she wouldn't let her mom down again but I don't think her mom would approve of her actions if she knew about them. She let her emotions cloud her judgment yet again which was the whole reason she got into this mess in the first place with Thanat and GLS.

I think had Pat confronted Non right away and walked away from him and his mess, people would still be on her side. And they would be happy watching the p'ek grovel and getting on his knees like in Sawan Biang. There's so many ways she could hurt Non in retaliation but the way she chose crossed a line for many I'm guessing.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But I think almost everyone just want Pat&Non to be happy....But overall, a lot of praised Taew, a lot of people love Nadech&Taew too..People need to act with different roles to be called a good actor/actress

Maybe I like this way more, bcs if Pat not doing this thing, she will just like another n'ek in another lakorn, just hear some explain then forgive the p'ek..Plus how you are going to do if you can't trust anyone in the game, even how much she trusted in Non, he still not willing to tell her the truth..She is giving him a lot chance, but no one giving her a chance...How scary it is to feel lost between the plan that they put you into

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Worst character of the year Pattarin.
I beg to differ Pattarin has never been smart. Actually I can't think about something good she has thought or done by herself. Everything about her is reaction and emotions related to men. She is very self centered and not reasonable. I mean yeah Non lied to help her selfish .ss and pay back the money and all she shows is her reaction by teaming with the murderer Thanat whose she perfectly knows he is. her reason to do that is no excuse. I have never felt for her character no matter the amount of 'fin scenes' tricks used by the producer to creat krasae. I was pretty indifferent. Now her character is no better than the baddies to me. No wonder Thanat betrayed her

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:

Gosh, just one episode and everyone like Pattarin is the one to be blamed for all of the things
Idk if it's for another actress acting this roles, how hateful the response will be
not one episode. Actually I have always thought her character is useless. But since she left me rather cold I did not comment here
I beg to differ Pattarin has never been smart. Actually I can't think about something good she has thought or done by herself. Everything about her is reaction and emotions related to men. She is very self centered and not reasonable. I mean yeah Non lied to help her selfish .ss and pay back the money and all she shows is her reaction by teaming with the murderer Thanat whose she perfectly knows he is. her reason to do that is no excuse. I have never felt for her character no matter the amount of 'fin scenes' tricks used by the producer to creat krasae. I was pretty indifferent. Now her character is no better than the baddies to me. No wonder Thanat betrayed her

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I didn't like how Pat did that to Non at first but now I don't mind. He wasn't full hurt until or near death. She just wanted her anger out. However, it was because of that Non was able to be free from the accusation, so she clearly saved Non and if this didn't happen then what are supposed to add to make the lakorn interesting. Like most lakorn ends with a happy ending and some are very predictable so I'm happy they made some drama for the ending so it will be more interesting and have more episode.
**this is my opinion..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:

Maya, I think we all want kissing/passionate scenes but at this point while Non is pretending to be Pran, I can't see Pat kissing him.  I think she is within her character here.  Just think if she did, then what would Non be thinking?  He would definitely misunderstand her and doubt her love later on.  The situation is just not simple here.  All in all, I really don't mind the missed kiss (Did I say missed kiss? That reminds me of ASR and Khushi).

He he he, so you've noticed my FB status, ha?  I'm just taking a short break from IPK!  Will have to start making fan creations soon for a new IPK thread on IF and also there's IPK 4th anniversary celebratory thread too.  There is more than enough room in my heart for ASR/Khushi and Non/Pat!  I'm on an LSR high right now.  Wish you watch this from the beginning with us here but glad you are joining us now.  :dance1:  :dance3: 

Of course Nadech is yummy and it doesn't matter how old you are.  It's ok to admire, right?   :wink:  I can't say enough about Nadech but he is just too good in this lakorn...just brilliant!  I've been his fan since Game Rai Game Ruk!

:shrug:  My mood is all over the place, so I multi-tasking/multi-watching all sort of drama right now.  Watching some old Taiwanese and some Korean as well, while my mind is racing with MSRFS and SSL, therefore I thought this one with so many dramas going on might be too much for me to handle, so I put it on hold until done. :wink:  I even avoid coming in here until now. :lolyup: LOL

I just thought it was a miss opportunity because the scene, atmosphere and their emotions was just too perfect. But you are right I forgot the part about him pretending to be someone else. :sweat:

Sure is nice to admire Nadech, but I would rather enjoy drooling over ASR :rofl:

I gotta give Nadech credit, he grow a lot with his acting that made me believe in his roles and enjoy his lakorn more than other newbies entered the biz same time as him. :clap2:

Don't even start on ASR and Khushi kiss and miss, those two is going to give me a heart attack just by thinking about them. :spicy:  HAHAHA  I can not believe is been 4 years already, time really flies.  I guess is time for another marathon. :wink:

Katelyn, come join us in Mai Sin Rai and Sapai Sai Lub.
--------

@
:mellow:  Must not watch many lakorn to say "Pattarin is the worst character" :shrug:   I can't say much because I didn't watch from the beginning, but with couple of episodes so far, I think she did her best in the situation she was thrown in.  If you were in her shoes, what would you have done if you find out the love of your life lied to you?  With her emotion crushed she still have in her right mind try to help p'ek find the evidence.  If that was you, would you be saint enough to stick around to help? :facepalm:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
not one episode. Actually I have always thought her character is useless. But since she left me rather cold I did not comment here

Yeah..I agree that from the every start Pattarin is not doing much, but if you're saying she is not reasonable, then it's not all true...She knows how to take control and not to involve to another family,  she knows well who she is, she once said that Pran's house is not her house, if Mor Non doesn't need her then she will go back, it's Non who holding her back...But there is sometimes she is unreasonable too...But she is not useless character, love is not only for people who can do a lot of thing, or is an excenlent person
That why I always don't like the script, they lacks in character's details, story details too...
Just that I don't agree why people need to blame the actress for this stupid thing, like she is the only one who is selfish and wrong in this

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
We all know that Pat has always been led by her emotions but those emotions have not always been tied to a man, in the way that she's always thinking, moving and acting because of her connection to a man. From what we know, Pat grew up an intelligent "country" girl who went off to school and got a great job she was proud of. She fell in love and was settling in for her happily ever after, when she got the rude awakening the man she loved had been using her. So yea, that means, she was educated, working and doing well and through trusting a co-worker, who happened to be a man, the man she loved, she was duped. I can't say whether that would have happened if she hadn't been in a relationship with Thanart, but I can say her reason for having her guard down was because she trusted him. That means it could have happened whether this relationship was platonic or romantic, male or female. Also, Pat stood up for herself each time she was accused and only retreated because she had no other choice, something she did because of her pride and determination, not just because she was angry or hurt by Thanart.

She also decides to marry Mor Non, not because she was placing all her eggs in his basket but because she felt backed into a corner, again, something she would have felt and decided without his (male) help. Because again, she's a character that had inner struggles, burdens and insecurities concerning herself and her background long before she met either man. I would only say her heavy sense of guilt surfaced after the embezzling issue. It's true Non propositions her, but she agreed based on her desire to carry her burdens on her own, making a deal to deal with her money problems herself. Which means, if anyone, male or female had proffered a better and quicker (legal, generally uncompromising) solution she would have taken it. Time and time again, we've seen Pat make choices for herself about herself, as an adult woman, willing to take responsibility for her own naïveté. I don't believe she's always made the most rational, reasonable or wise decisions but I certainly don't believe she's some girl that just lets a man or her feelings for and about men, rule her. She is reactionary, that is true, especially concerning Non, but I think drama seeks to make that a separate issue because ultimately Non is the exact same, for very similar reasons. Pat's emotional acts have hurt her and she's called several former stances and statements in to question with her latest responses but we are all contradictory in our own ways, with double standards, and hopefully she and Non can put their misguided actions and motives behind them and move forward.

Edit: @preetam And though I personally can't agree that Pat is the worst character I've seen in 2015, either in Lakorn or other dramas (I watch tons), I do understand your conclusion given what you've expressed as your view of the characters and their actions as a whole.