[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Alice I would love to change the title of this threads and put taew's and Yam's name but i don't know how to do it. I will go and ask the admin to change it for me ^^ 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Yam Tisha again....she now in this lakorn...woowee moving to ch.3 sure was da right choice lol :) :)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I like yam tisha!!! I approve. She's in Kaen Sanaeha that is airing currently. Love her character.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I decided to translate the link above for those who want to know exactly what is being said and if you're a fan of Yam, this might help you get to know her a little better. Please excuse any grammatical errors. 

Yam Prepares to Work with Smart

Yam Matira reveals that she will be pairing with Smart in a dramatic slap/kiss lakorn. She might also be working with Nadech but there’s no clarification yet.

The feedback has been good for the lakorn Kaen Sanaeha that it has opened opportunities for the main actress Yam Matira Tantiprasut. She has intrigued many producers, one of them being the skillful Chu Chudapa Chanthakhet. She reveals as follows

“Right now I have a lakorn but it hasn’t started filming yet. It’s called “Fai Rak Plerng Kaen” of P’Chu Chudapa where I’ll be pairing with P’Smart Krissada. It’s a dramatic slap/kiss genre. In this story, I’ll be portraying a girl who always feels vengeful. I’ll be more mature here. When I was contacted to play in this lakorn, I was excited because my mom has told me that P’Chudapa is very talented. It caused me to feel confident that she has the ability of helping me to continually improve and develop myself. We haven’t had the fitting yet. The fitting will be next month and we probably will start filming around next month as well. Aside from this, there are two other lakorns but it’s not for certain. There’s Sam Bai Mao Thao where I went to audition already but I don’t know of the results. The other is for P’Mam Tithima where she contacted me saying I might be pairing with P’Nadech but I might be playing a supporting role. There hasn’t been a final decision yet” answers Yam.

When asked whether her workload has affected her schooling or not, she replies that she has already spoken with her teachers and asked for their advice on what she should do. The teachers told her that with her job, her homework will increase.

“I have to help myself and make sure I pass my classes. My friends are always waiting to help me as well. Right now, I’m entering my last year of high school so it’s a big turning point. There are a lot of things I need to prepare for like finishing my last year and preparing myself for University examinations. It’s difficult but I must be able to do it.  About my school records, I’m not the smartest student. My GPA is normally a little above 3.0. For the future, my father and mother want me to enter Chulalongkorn but I’m not too sure whether I’ll get accepted. I will try my best and focus on International studies. I want to study in the Faculty of Arts because I like learning anything related to history and psychology. I want to know about other people’s minds. Another thing is that I heard the salary of a Psychologist is really good (laughs). I’m also interested in Communication Arts because it’s related to acting” concludes the main actress.

*** P'Chu is the actress who plays the ghost in Roy Mai

Cr. Komchadluek 
Translated by: Hsdsfan

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the translations HSDSfan. I think she has potential and I don't mind seeing her with smart. Supporting actress in Nadech's lakorn should be nice too. Thanks again.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
In Lom Son Rak, there are two n'eks but Taew's role is more prominent so when Yam says she'll possibly be playing a supporting role (bot rong), she's referring to the second n'ek. I think Yam has a good chance of being in here, if she's not it'd be because of time conflicts. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u v much hsdsfan, ure so kind 2 translate such a long article, its perfect dun worry ! appreciate it v much !

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cookiies said:
Alice I would love to change the title of this threads and put taew's and Yam's name but i don't know how to do it. I will go and ask the admin to change it for me ^^ 

Hiya, Cookiies! If you go back to the very first page of this thread and edit your first post (the very one that begins the thread :D), the edit box will appear. There's the button that says "Use Full Editor." Click on that button to take you to a different page in which you can change the title, add topic tags, and edit your post. :) You can easily change the title without a moderator's help, if you're the one who started the topic in the first place.

Hope that makes sense? Let me know if it works or not. ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hsdsfan...thank u for translating da article!!! Woohoo cant wait to see nadech with two new n'ke tat is not from da 4hjhkk :) :)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Nadech pairs up with Tisha in the future. It'd be something new. I'm imagining their compatibility right now and they fit well together. Lol. 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech confirmed this lakorn.  So excited! The fact that n'ek isn't any of Ae new kids is worth celebrating! haha.  Nadech said both twins are good, so no good and evil one.

I'm so glad Nadech and Taew are in this one together instead of Rising Sun III:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my goodness, I finally saw this thread...

And say what??? Nadech... Twin.. gaahhhhh... Heck Yes I'm watching TWIN NADECH!!!
and ooolala... Taew is in here too <3 joopjoop.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
me too moonchild, im so happy that nadech is in this one with taew rather than rising sun 3

hyperventilating at the thought of seeing 2 diff nadechs in the 1 lakorn!! i cannot wait to see how he portrays the 2 personalities!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
cool. Taew and Nadech will be wonderful together! There doesn't seem to be a need for two n'ek if one of the twins is going to die early on in the lakorn.