[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GUVRyeb_jo
*credits: snoopykitty* (I'm on mobile so if this vdo is a double post, my apologies naa)

LOL at p'Mam, p'Chu, and the staff overall spazzing over Taew+Nadech's shoot around 2:00 of the video!! Hahaha I feel the same ladies!!

Pat is too darn adorable wanting to play the instrument because the shoot was sweet between Taew+Nadech! and I can see that she's more comfortable when they're talking casually and not taking photos Lol too cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks for sharing...

I'm squealing like them too!  kyahhhhhhhh!  Nadech and Taew, yeah they look adorable!  Nadech and Pat too.. but I think Nadech/Taew stole the spotlight :p

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks girls for all the updates, pics and videos, i really cant decide who i like more, pat or taew, they are both equally cute!! I think it's gona come down to the characters that play, but pat is slightly in the lead (i have a weak spot for ppl with dimples heh)

My poor yadech heart aches a little seeing these sweet and cute pics, but i miss my boy mak makkkk so trying to build resistance to this heheh He looks soooooo good in these outfits esp in the black suit  :drools:  :woot:

I was about to ask you girls what pat said to/about nadech, then i found this subbed vdo. Nadech's 'happy mak' response was so so cute, he's like a little fangirl of both pat and taew, of course you are happy nadech, you get to be close with 2 pretty girls :pervie: !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNvnOepBLwE
cr: barrynadech chinafanclub

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Can anyone tell me who is this pairing up with chinnakorn? I have never seen her before. He looks evil already  :cry:

LOR JANG!!! :woot2: swoooooon :woot2:

cr:nadechworld

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol i am so on board with the ladies who were squealing over Taew and Nadech! I swear, they can't give us something this cute and not keep feeding us with more Taew and Nadech!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
jjinxx said:
Lol i am so on board with the ladies who were squealing over Taew and Nadech! I swear, they can't give us something this cute and not keep feeding us with more Taew and Nadech!
I know right?!! When p'Mam them were squealing, so was I!!! I had the butterflies!! LOL soooo cute and romantic!! I can't wait until they start filming on Oct 22nd!! :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha this is too cutee. Nadech is sure lucky to be working with Taew and Pat and both of them are lucky to be working with Nadech! They all look amazing. If fitting starts in October I'm ready to see some more photos! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So do both twin not know each other or what? I get the part where taew got dump, she needs money, one of the twin hired her to become his wife. So, what is pat and the other twin's story?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ me too...i really want to know about da other twin and pat love story too...

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
pat grew up with the twins. pranon and pran were separated after their parents divorced but still kept in touch. all I know is that the dad wants pranon to marry anna (pat)...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks jscuttlebuggist.  I personally do not want to dig too deep into the storyline.  I would rather let it unfold as I watch.  Knowing too much can take away the thrill of it, and set the expectation too high.... for me anyways.

Pat's role is more meaty than Taew's for sure.  Hopefully they don't make nang ek annoyingly weak and indecision.  

LMAO Khun Mam is hilarious.  She's dying lol

Some caps....

Not much of Pran? and Anna/Unna but they look cute. 
Credit to: Pantip

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like I don't want to know the storyline but then again i do want to know

From that behind the scenes video, aside from taking pictures with Nadech and directly doing interview, Taew looks quite uninterested. Was she just tired..shy? And why did she not say hi back to him when he said hi to her, nor did she return his waii...ouii Taew don't be mean to Nadech...chun Mai chob na....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks...tat help a lot...so tat mean Pat character is going to be very important in here not just like any ordinary girl who will enter once in a while lol...thanks once agian :)