[CH3] Long Khong (Art of the Devil Series): Ticha Wongtipkanon / Prem Warut / Fluke Pongsapat / Boun Noppanut

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I didn't see a thread for this one and I binged up to the latest episodes this past weekend and I'm liking it a lot! The episodes are short and only come every Sunday though, so that's a bummer.

I am really into Art of the Devil trilogy and I loved each of the movies. They were really interesting and had its twists and turns. Black magic really scares me but it is so intriguing, especially some of the practices. I definitely believe in it but its a something I would never touch sort of thing.

That being said, I am really liking the series. It gives me the same vibes as the films where there's somethings that are weird/corrupted and things that are unfolding at the same time. Each episode leaves me wanting to find out more and I am very intrigued.

The acting isn't the best in here. I haven't seen anyone besides Ticha act before to be honest, but she's really good and is probably the best out of the cast. I have watched her from "The Stranded" series on Netflix and I really liked her in there. She's so gorgeous and is doing great in here. She does remind me of Nakprasitte from the films. I think everyone, mostly the guys, need more work such as Prem, Fluke, and Boun. They way they express things and emote are kind of off haha, it takes a second. Fluke is actually in Prom Prisawat right now and his role in here is sooo different haha he's the player in here lol.

If anyone is watching it let me know! I wonder who the girl in the video clip actually is! I thought it was Ping but after the latest episodes, it's showing us it probably wasn't her! Excited to see how this unfolds and hope it doesn't disappoint.

Here is the trailer: