[Ch3] Look Tard (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The plot is really interesting! I hope they throw in tons of romance! yay! What a creative pairing, lol, never would have imagined Bella with Kane, but I'm really looking forward to seeing them play a couple!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i actually found out that Bella she's born 1989 while Ken P his 1991 so she's 3 yrs older than him

fun

Expired Sarnie
Creepy lol Ken looks like a mix of por t and wier lol

Eh im.not too fond of period lakorn that deals w slaves. I didnt like ks at all hopefully this will be different.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^LOL, I was just saying that he reminds me of Weir somehow, glad i'm not the only one who thinks that. :) Not that looking like Weir is bad or anything. Love Ken, he looks great.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken P he looks a mixture of P'Boy Pissanu, P'Au Thanakorn, P'Rome i never thought of Wier since Ken face is abit longer somewhere around the chin 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy that Bella is receiving more lakorns and especially as the main lead but why oh why does it have to be Ken P? :yawn: He's one of the most overrated, over promoted, untalented and unappealing actor (looks & personality) thus far in 'my' book. To claim him as 'suptaaaa' or male lead is literally a joke. Better cross my fingers and hope that he'll stay away from all the other actresses that I like.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Combination of Weir/Por T. never thought about that but after I take another look at him, yes, he does kind of look like them. Lol. Funny.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Lol. Combination of Weir/Por T. never thought about that but after I take another look at him, yes, he does kind of look like them. Lol. Funny.
Por T/Weir i think there is zero alike, Ken P looks like either P'Boy Pissanu and he looks like a younger version of P'Au Thanakorn 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
i love the old casting, but i will get the new version a chance since i love this lakorn storyline.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So Ken is playing a slave who will fall in love with a Noble, I already feel bad for them
I'm excited to see how will Ken handle this character! and yay more lakorns for Bella!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I still see Num as Pra'ek, he doesn't look old enough to be a father yet, but oh, well, he's old enough to be a father, but to bella? I'm really excited to see Bella and Ken pairing and Eye as nang'rai. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Eye as n'rai huh tat shocking since i think she prettier than da n'ek hehehehe I mean bella she pretty but at some angle she look weird! Anyways Num as n'ek daddy hehehe he even hottier than da pra'ek LMFAO but i love Lilo ken tho hehe