[Ch3] Lookmai Kong Por Series: Tai Rom Bai Pak

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@MinsulYaya: Totally agree with you. Art and Sara have amazing chemistry.
But I'm just super glad to see Sara in another na'ek role. She's one talented girl.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
Puen :rockon:  that hair tho...If it's something related to his character and is somehow mentioned in the script then sure, rock that do. But if it has nothing to do with his character, then wth was he thinking when he went to a salon? "give me the Greece-do." 

Anywho, never seen either of these two in anything. Hope the script is fun. Anyone know the synopsis?

cecilia

Staff member
i really like episode 1 ... they make a cute couple .. better than i expected --- looking forward to episode two!!!

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
May I ask what's the plot of this lakorn? And why is it called "series"? Does it tell the story of one member of a big family like the gentlemen-brothers? And what's the English translation of the title for this lakorn and the complete series? I'm sorry for having so many questions but I'm quite confused... :scratchhead2:   Is there a kind fellow fan who can help me out?  :wink:  

cecilia

Staff member
^This is a series set like how 4hearts of the mountain and 5 gentlemen ja.  Except this will focus on agriculture/culture/customs of the Thai people .. like there's a moral/theme to each series in references to the KING and the way he brings up nature into the Thai citizen's lifestyle. 

This one .. is on biofuel .. maybe from coconut? i didn't pay close attention to that .. i just like seeing Sara and Puen bicker .. they're cute in here. I look forward to episode 3 .. can't wait to see how they'll react once they find out that the Jem they caught is Jim, the son of their good friend lol

Funniest part for me today was .. when Sara asked him if he has any brothers .. he answered no and then she kicked him in between -- i didn't get the meaning until she fled the scene .. then it click that she didn't want any more people out there who act just like him exist from his genes lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Watched episode 1-3 last night. This is so underrated lol maybe if they should have had this series on prime time slot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
@Huajaikaungtur- Puen isnt good looking but he grows on you. I don't understand much Thai but it is easy to follow and watch. O. Top of that it is hilarious. The bickering is adorable.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Fun: Yeah, not a big fan of Puen but now that you say that, I'll surely try it. I'll watch the first episodes and see if I like it :) Thank you. Really a fan of bickering couples~

cecilia

Staff member
i went in for Sara and end up liking Puen lol

I love how they were being sarcastic at one another the next day when they're still at the island ..
the wind blew the shirt to cover her while the soap bar helped washed off his itchiness lmao