[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I read somewhere that the director of Madam Dun quit that is why production has been on stall...rumors say its because of a quarall between the director and Ploy? Can anyone give any insight into this?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I read somewhere that the director of Madam Dun quit that is why production has been on stall...rumors say its because of a quarall between the director and Ploy? Can anyone give any insight into this?
i haven't seen any announcement yet its just a rumor if its true Ploy her close fans i contact get updates will tell this already

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Thanks for the teaser, Alice. P'Chai and P'Ploy are so awesome already. Can't wait to see it, especially the cat fights.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just realize Ploy has such a cute squeaky voice and sounded so sweet no wonder why people reckon she looks younger than her real age 
Ploy birthday is on the 15th September just 2 more days away she'll be 31 but she could pass as a 20 something and Pope he'll be 31 as well on December just 3months apart 
P'Chai is very funny and cute

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Can't wait for this to air. P'Chai is so nailing the role already. He's so awesome. P'Ploy is so cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Can't wait for this to air. P'Chai is so nailing the role already. He's so awesome. P'Ploy is so cute.
maybe this one might air in November i hope its Weekend timeslot then we'll get 3 episode a week 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
pink_juliet_kashie said:
really??? um.. don't know, maybe just rumor.

all I know is that this lakorn will be airing soon. ^^ I saw on FB that the producer posted on her IG that MD is coming soon. ^^

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Let me make it clears for you. It is just a rumor, not the true.
The director is sick and have no strength to continue to work. The director then quit to rest but right now he/she is home from the hospital.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for clarify. I hope the lakorn will air next month or so. I 'm miss P'mario very much. He doesn't film lakorn a lot.