[Ch3] Mae Pia Due (UMA 99)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol Marie is downgraded after the failure of that lakorn of Boy, this is pretty much expected

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks for the teaser. o m g, I like it when he winked at her in the teaser. haha.. Too funny & cute! na'rak mak mak. ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww poor Marie, hopefully she redeems herself, even though i highly doubt it. Uma 99 hasn't ever had an evening lakorn, at least not that i can remember. Looks like any shred of promotion for Marie is gone. Sucks for me, i'm a Marie fan and she's going to be stuck with crappy lakorns with crappy productions. On the bright side now another airing slot I thought this could take is free.....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awww poor Marie, hopefully she redeems herself, even though i highly doubt it. Uma 99 hasn't ever had an evening lakorn, at least not that i can remember. Looks like any shred of promotion for Marie is gone. Sucks for me, i'm a Marie fan and she's going to be stuck with crappy lakorns with crappy productions. On the bright side now another airing slot I thought this could take is free.....
yes Uma99 had one evening slot once Song Poo Ying Yai was aired the evening slot

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
From the teaser it looks like Marie has improved in her acting, she look more relax and natural. She look really pretty also, and Mai looks good too. I agree, he looks like First and New.

Thanks for sharing.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
well there was an article talking how Marie has improved her acting after Khun Fah? (the lakorn of Ken with his 4 N'ek) I do hope Marie continues to improve her acting and eventually gets back to her prime N'ek status. Mew was once time put into evening N'ek status, that mermaid lakorn, but she upgraded again and acts with Lome and Alex in that ancient looking lakorn

I hope the same goes for Marie

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
isn't Mew was set to evening lakorn because due to her school conflict???

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This lakorn is already airing so it should be pinned. I like the first episode so far and I'm glad I'm able to start off the new year with a fresh new pairing. Mai and Marie are really cute.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 1. I think Marie improved in her acting skills and language, and voice as well. I noticed she improved after she played with P'Ken. Her acting came out smooth and natural than when she played with P'Boy. I also agree, Mai does looks like p'New and p'First.