[Ch3] Mae Taeng Rom Bai (Step Onward)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: Beam & Namfon are pairing up....I so super happy to see Namfon finally pairing up with someone different... :coverlaf:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG... !!!! I'm so happy! More Namfon!! :) Yay, and FINALLY new praek for her too. I haven't seen BEAM for such a LONG time now. He looks different. Loving the fresh new cut look on him, very handsome. What production is this? I would like to know the synopsis soon. :) Fon looks so lovely as always. They look cute together!! So happy.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ooh Beam and Namfon! I'm glad to see a new pairing! I never really liked anyone with Namfon aside from Por in Jao Sao Ban Rai. Thanks for sharing the news Oun! Namfon looks cute!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@chubbycheeks: Same here, the only praek I loved Namfon.P was Por T., lol.

This lakorn is actually a remake, lol. The old version was produced by Ch7. I never saw the old version but I remember that Au Nawapol was praek & Jib Kitapat was the nang'ek.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG finally a lakorn that I saw now its a remake hahaha..usually when they remake a lakorn,i never seen the old version hahaha

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh.. hopefully they don't change the cast.. beam and namfon.. what a pair come true..:D i will love to see namfon with dan too:D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Beam and Numfon is so damn cute this is on my lakorn watch list for 2012

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That was a stupid teaser, it rarely showed any scenes or the significance of this lakorn. :eek: I love Fon, but this is another silly/farm lakorn of her's. It just never gets any better. :( Beam and Fon look super cute together though, that's the only positive thing about this lakorn. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That was a stupid teaser, it rarely showed any scenes or the significance of this lakorn. :eek: I love Fon, but this is another silly/farm lakorn of her's. It just never gets any better. :( Beam and Fon look super cute together though, that's the only positive thing about this lakorn. Lol.
yeah agree like P'Beam and Numfon too but Ch3 has downgrade Fon this lakorn is another
evening slot