phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wouldn't mind seeing TikKim in a lakorn, but their coupling feels a little off. It's just Kim is too tall and looks too lookreung for Tik. Haha. They're not physically compatible in my book.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think without heels, Kim would be just fine for Tik. She was fine with Nadech, who's pretty short himself. Tik has also paired with mixed actresses like Anne and Rita and they looked good together. I actually think Tik and Kim look better than Tik and Mew. Could also be because I'm a little biased. :coverlaf: But I still do think they're super cute together and I would love to see them in a lakorn. :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
From my close observation, TiKim had a playful interaction here at 2:56: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPPJN_H893o. It's only for a split second, but Tik says something to Kim to which she elbows him (but she doesn't actually touch him). If you click full screen, you can see that Tik is smiling/laughing so he must've said something jokingly to Kim. :coverlaf: I have TiKim fever at the moment, so I'm trying to find anything I can of them. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Oh, no. Of course not. :p I just have TiKim fever at the moment. Once Tiger airs, I'll be back to Ananberley fever. :lol2:
this's for you anonymous to make your fever even worse bad me hhhhhhhhhhhhh from my observation tik doesn't miss a opportunity to tease or be close to kim :loool: oh if they pair up one day  especially if it's a slap kiss it will be crazy tik sure is a little short but kim's wearing a very high heels with shorter ones they will be good :lolyup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
this's for you anonymous to make your fever even worse bad me hhhhhhhhhhhhh from my observation tik doesn't miss a opportunity to tease or be close to kim :loool: oh if they pair up one day  especially if it's a slap kiss it will be crazy tik sure is a little short but kim's wearing a very high heels with shorter ones they will be good :lolyup:
You didn't make my fever worse...you made it stronger!!!!!!! :clap: :yahoo: :dance1: I haven't seen this photo yet!!!! And. It's. Soo. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: I wanna see this moment in action. Hehehe. And yes, I agree. :coverlaf: Tik flirts with Kim any chance he gets. I just saw a video clip where Kim was asked a question by Opal and Tik jumped in saying, "If you're too lazy to take care of your skin, I can take care of it for you (referring to Kim)." Oh, my fangirl heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he said that!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Oh, man. If they ever paired in a slap/kiss, that would be my dream come true. It would be sooooooo hot. I wanna see it!!!! Tik is a bit short, but Kim will look perfect with him with shorter heels or flats. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
You didn't make my fever worse...you made it stronger!!!!!!! :clap: :yahoo: :dance1: I haven't seen this photo yet!!!! And. It's. Soo. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: I wanna see this moment in action. Hehehe. And yes, I agree. :coverlaf: Tik flirts with Kim any chance he gets. I just saw a video clip where Kim was asked a question by Opal and Tik jumped in saying, "If you're too lazy to take care of your skin, I can take care of it for you (referring to Kim)." Oh, my fangirl heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he said that!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Oh, man. If they ever paired in a slap/kiss, that would be my dream come true. It would be sooooooo hot. I wanna see it!!!! Tik is a bit short, but Kim will look perfect with him with shorter heels or flats. :thumbsup:

me toooooooooooooooo i want to see it in action how he did go and hold her hand like that not just t one hand but his two hands :pervie: hhhhhhhh and ohhhh giiirl thank you very much for the translation i saw that clip and was wondering what did tik say when opal asks kim and then marks seems he got jealous from what tik, you tiiiiiik maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :spicy: you are not any easy or simple than ananda :loool: you want to take care of her skin yu have to be more close to her par example working with her in lakorn  :drool:  :lol:
here's the clip 
http://iconosquare.com/p/852232309976264335_1298484026

sorry again everyone for getting offf topic this much to mak up for it i will share this ooolld from ceremony opening with you 

cr as tagged

ken: i will tell you a joke it so funny "An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either"
tik: what are you talking about ken heh  :huh:  <_<  
andrew : hehehehehe this's sooo funny i love you ken  :D  :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
I think without heels, Kim would be just fine for Tik. She was fine with Nadech, who's pretty short himself. Tik has also paired with mixed actresses like Anne and Rita and they looked good together. I actually think Tik and Kim look better than Tik and Mew. Could also be because I'm a little biased. :coverlaf: But I still do think they're super cute together and I would love to see them in a lakorn. :dance1:
Your bias! Then again, so am I. Haha. My unbias self actually thinks Ann and Tik were a total mismatch, but my bias self thinks they're hot together! Haha. Tik and Rita are also off in my opinion. Tik And Mew are better!! XD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
me toooooooooooooooo i want to see it in action how he did go and hold her hand like that not just t one hand but his two hands :pervie: hhhhhhhh and ohhhh giiirl thank you very much for the translation i saw that clip and was wondering what did tik say when opal asks kim and then marks seems he got jealous from what tik, you tiiiiiik maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :spicy: you are not any easy or simple than ananda :loool: you want to take care of her skin yu have to be more close to her par example working with her in lakorn  :drool:  :lol:
here's the clip 
http://iconosquare.com/p/852232309976264335_1298484026
I didn't understand what he said too, but I looked through the comments and thankfully another user had asked already. :thumbsup: Tik is very straight forward. Ananda should learn from him. :coverlaf:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Your bias! Then again, so am I. Haha. My unbias self actually thinks Ann and Tik were a total mismatch, but my bias self thinks they're hot together! Haha. Tik and Rita are also off in my opinion. Tik And Mew are better!! XD
Anne and Tik would've been a good pair when they were younger, but they made Anne look too old for Tik in YLC. Her hairdo and wardrobe did not do her any justice. So yes, they were not compatible at all! Rita and Tik also don't look compatible because she needs a taller man. Her beauty is so overwhelming. She makes Tik appear average next to her. I think Rita would look nice next to Ken T. You know who matches most with Tik, AOM PHIYADA! Lol. She's really the only actress I can watch him with in comparison to all of the other actresses he has paired with. Maybe it's because he always had a crush on her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Anne and Tik would've been a good pair when they were younger, but they made Anne look too old for Tik in YLC. Her hairdo and wardrobe did not do her any justice. So yes, they were not compatible at all! Rita and Tik also don't look compatible because she needs a taller man. Her beauty is so overwhelming. She makes Tik appear average next to her. I think Rita would look nice next to Ken T. You know who matches most with Tik, AOM PHIYADA! Lol. She's really the only actress I can watch him with out of all the actresses he has paired with. Maybe it's because he always had a crush on her.
Totally. Still upset over the fact that they over did her mature makeup.

Yeah TikAom were awesome together! She's my favorite of all Tik's nang'eks. They're both very petite and just perfect for each other. Although Aom is too beautiful for Tik it's alright because Tik's manly-ness made up for it. Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Vimalee said:
@bubba, this is for you!

credit Yooying Bymagazinedee
Ahhh......thank you my dear, you're too kind :flowers: .  Tik is so hot!!!

Mew is pretty here, photo by Tik .....

-

-
cr:prang3yod,tik cfc,charmarmy

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Their expressions are great and your caption is right on! Ken looks sexy in that pic, all bruised up and sweaty...even though it looks like he's digging his wedgie. :ghehe: .