Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_09 said:
More update...filming from 2 day ago lol....

Feel free to re upload any of these pics...ugh i deleted my imageshack since it too complicated or maybe i was the one who being too complicated lol plus i photobucket is too much for me lol...
Maiko introduced me to imgur.com so you can give that a try if you want to. I like it so far. 

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!!! I am beyond excited about this series! I need airing dates! Lol.
I don't know much about the novels and since I haven't seen any Eng translations, I'll just have to wait for the series to air.
But from what I've seen the drama series won't have the same sequence as the novels? Director Off alluded as much in an interview. Not positive though.
Thanks for all the information. Loving this forum. Glad there are others looking forward to this one as much as I!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Adora said:
I wonder why we haven't gotten any official fitting pictures from Ananda and Kim's part of the series, even though it's the first one to film. :scratchhead2:
I was wondering the same thing. But it looks like they have very few costume because they will be spending most of their time in the jungle. Hehe.

It looks like Ananda+Kim will be spending more than 50% of their time in the jungle together. Just the 2 of them. Now, I'm just hoping that it won't be super short.

Sweet_09

Yes, finally update! Gosh, i actually miss coming to AF and these tread that i'm in hehehe. Ananda and Kim is so communicating in English lol, thanks Ninja007 and the subbing team! Lots of love :heart:.

Kim taking care of Ananda, surrounding by water and also sleeping close right next to each others :faint: ... :nailbiter: ... :faint:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
From the description from the crew, Pra'k got sick. So Nang'k took care of him. I see her, watching his hair.

This...is...a very nice photo here. It can be featured in a magazine, haha. Ananda's hot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe khun off got most of the A-listers to play in his lakorn! this is incrediable. im super excited with the cast especially Kim-Ananda. shes so lucky to be working with a well-known actor like Ananda. and omg, tik back in action drama! im not as excited to see him with mew though. i like her and all but shes too young for him..then again, the n'ek roles in here may not be as big besides Janies.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
i cant believe khun off got most of the A-listers to play in his lakorn! this is incrediable. im super excited with the cast especially Kim-Ananda. shes so lucky to be working with a well-known actor like Ananda. and omg, tik back in action drama! im not as excited to see him with mew though. i like her and all but shes too young for him..then again, the n'ek roles in here may not be as big besides Janies.
welcome back Tinah 
Ken and Cherry is back they are playing the 3rd Series 'Krating Bull Mafia' 

Sweet_09

I don't know which pics have been upload in here but since there not that much that have been going on in here mind as well just repost hehehehe JK JK! I will try not too :) :)

pl

It's been awhile and it feel so good being able to upload pictures.... :D :D