Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cheeraka said:
Yes, I know. But the photo up there is hers script or dialoge for only in Krating. I guess she get the other lakorn script of her in other part in different paper.
something strange all the 5 series don't have a n'rai i am dying and miss KC onscreen finally they are back 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr.kentheeradej.com

Ken, Cherry & Doughnut to go fitting for Krating soon!

It's been announced on tonight's Ch3 See San Banterng that confirmed casts of 'Krating', one of Luerd Mungkorn series are Ken-Theeradej Wongpuapan, Cherry-Khemupsorn Sirisukha and Doughnut-Manatsanun Panlertwongsakul. And they will go fitting for the drama very soon.

Luerd Mungkorn has been a huge project by Act Art Generation of the famous award-winning director/producer, Pongpat Wachirabanjong. It consists of 5 dramas, Seur, Singha, Krating, Raed & Hong and all episodes will feature some of the top actors & actresses in Thailand.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken&Cherry is finalized now were waiting for Andrew&Taew

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg I've seen pictures of Ken posted on IG damn he looks like a grumpy mad bull and Cherry she is so damn hot and cute oh she's tall she's almost reaching up to Ken 

we have Hong Kong style of KC 
credit : minemynt

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He looks better in motion with it. Goodness. I have the KA fever after having not seen Ken for so long. Then he reunited with Anne today. It's been such an emotional morning. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was never really into KC, but why do they look so good together in those pics?? I think it's because this is a period lakorn.
I don't like moustaches, especially just a moustache, but with Ken I'm okay with it. Haha. I prefer a light stache and goatee though.

Mahalo, me too. I miss KA so much!!!