phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How come he gets to reunite with Cherry and not his kookwan?? Haha. Well I'm glad he's accepting more work!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That picture of them holding hands must be when they were still young. Ken looks like a dork and Cherry looks good! Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
I thought raeng ruk is only a rumor. I haven't heard confirmation of them making that lakorn
cos Broadcast is busy with other project but they might be  2015 

omg I'm drooling over Ken staring at Cherry

the picture when they were as lovers Ken looks like geek but cute in a way and Cherry is cute adorable like a doll

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they were saying at the start P'Off Pongpat Act Art really chose a perfectly suited role to P'Ken they won't change their mind later Ken he said i can't cos his father is sick after he pass away Ken is very sadden then he wanted to quit to taken care of mother but good miracle his sad feeling heeled so quick so he decided to come back cos he has respect for his elders so everything is all fix and ready later another issue came Cherry didn't want to play cos of the love scene issue but P'Off said u cannot escape cos the role of Krating is given to them only Ken is Krating and Cherry is Yaya 
the n'ek 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr to kentheeradej.com 

Toh Kao Banterng's coverage on Krating's fitting day
"It's the end of all the rumors of not seeing Ken-Theeradej & Cherry-Khemupsorn leading in Krating from the Luerd Mungkorn series, because yesterday's morning both of them had already gone fitting as Krating characters.   Ken will be Tham Taratorn or Chonlathee in the looks of the leader of the fierce-bull gang of Yaowarat China Town.  As for the role, Yah-ya, an extricable assassin will be played by Cherry.

Producer Tanya and Director Pongpat have revealed that they're lucky to be able to cast all their wanted main stars.   Pongpat "It's just as Dang had planned.  All the casts in this drama are what we originately planned to cast.  It's totally our luck to get these casts.

Meanwhile, Ken didn't commit that this would be his last drama but only said he hope people will keep supporting.   As for Cherry-Khemupsorn's problems with love scenes, Producer Tanya and Director Pongpat had explained that love scenes will be appropriate with characters.    Pongpat "No, Cherry didn't worry that much as she knew too well about the limitation of TV broadcasting.  No, she hasn't said she won't do love scenes.  Just she doubted whether there would be a hard one that she wouldn't want to do.  We said she didn't have to worry.  No such scene.  (P.S. The original novel is filled with tons of explicit lovescenes between lead characters.)

Cherry : "I talked to P'Daeng at first when they didn't decide who will direct this drama.   But finally, the director is P'Off.  So she said no worry for me here."    Ken : "I don't know yet.  I've got this drama for now.  I haven't decide what's next(Laughs)."   Both Ken & Cherry have learnt some more actions for filming this lakorn which will begin next month (June). 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
^^^ Omg thanks for sharing, I'm thinking which one to use as a siggie, but I'm gonna use the one where he's looking at Cherry, then the other gifs! ^_^
you are welcome^_^ 

I also love this scene so much. P'Ken's eyes is so charming.

you can use these signs one by one hahaha

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Thank you @angelcrystal!!
Glad to know all is well and I can't wait for more goodies from the set. I personally am not concerned about Ken's "last" project cause everyone has one. Acting is just a job and everyone retires or moves on at some point. Hopefully, whenever he does, he leaves us all with an amazing project and lives well. That's all fans can act for.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for the updates.  Ken and Cherry look good!

More picture updates for Sing....Tik and Mew look pretty good together!

cr:as tagged, @khunpeem, @pujira, @miew60s, & tik_chinesefc

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um...maybe because I've never gotten a close or good view of Mew, but she looks different in every pic I see of her. Or is it just me? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
She looks a bit different to me in a few of the pictures too. Haha. It could just be the angles. :)
Yeah, it might be the angle and because I haven't seen enough of her she just looks different each time. Haha.

Seriously, I'm sad that they never released bts shots of Kim and Ananda's fitting.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
unnichan said:
Thank you @angelcrystal!!
Glad to know all is well and I can't wait for more goodies from the set. I personally am not concerned about Ken's "last" project cause everyone has one. Acting is just a job and everyone retires or moves on at some point. Hopefully, whenever he does, he leaves us all with an amazing project and lives well. That's all fans can act for.

totally undestand

just support for his decision no matter he wil act or not