-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@janajelly1, thanks for the pictures. O M G! Janie with Andrew! Damn, i miss them both!!! She acted with all of them before except for Ananda. I miss their lakorns together. I'm going to go back and watch them.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow Janajelly1, that is a dream come true, reality :faint: Ananda+Tik+Ken+Andrew is way too hot for me :faint:

Thanks for the pics!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my jana!! It really came true!!! OMG that is so awesome!!! I'm getting more and more exited for this one. I can't wait for it to air!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@janajelly1, thanks for sharing pictures na ka.    Wow......they're so hot!!!

More action pictures......

Sorry, have to repost this one in a bigger version....me and my 4 eyes can't see well ja :bhehe:

cr:as tagged, ja_asavahame, ananda, jeab_napassarin IG

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Aaaaah!!!! All the photos are amazing!! I am BEYOND ready for this series to air!! Saw that pic of Tik-Ananda this morning. What a great way to start my day. They look excellent together. I'm getting more and more excited. And I truly didn't think that was possible. Lol.
But I have to admit I'm so glad P'Off is directing a little more than expected. It may be hard on him but it'll be the best product for us fans. (Sorry P:()

Thank you everyone for sharing!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@janajelly1, really? I was just thinking that i should rewatch cupid pathway, just because of that photo of them together. Lol.

O m g, ken and janie together behind tik and ananda. Hehehe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
^^^ Great minds think alike XD

I loved how she only stood next Ken LOL
I know right!!! Me too, i love it! I miss them! I think i'm going to rewatch rak nee hua jai rao jong just for janie and ken. Lol.

Sweet_09

Woohoo! Look at all these hotties! At the set, ladies will all be :spicy: :faint: :heart: :drools: :camera: all of the above!!!

Saw on Mew's mother ig, Mew take pics with all the main lead that where there. I would do the same thing, in one day, got lots of pics with some of the most handsomeness in the industry hehehe!

Sweet_09

Update...sorry for the repost but i just love all these hot guys faces hehehehe...hope you ladies dont mind!

pra'ek on Suer with n'ek from Singha

with her pra'ek on Singha

pra'ek on Krating and n'ek from singha

n'ek from Hong with n'ek from Singha

pra'ek from Hong with n'ek from Singha

sorry there no post of pra'ek from Raed...
handsome Tik hehehehe