"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's has been long time since their's any update about tiger so i just wanted to share these pic

do i sound no sens if i say they look  like a Hollywood couple or something like that    :rolleyes:  look well matched really  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
defiantly they look 1000% good together :heart:  :heart:  k'oaf is an excellent producer to come up with this two :thumbsup:  exited for kim and ananda refreshing couple, some other pic of them 

very beautiful  :heart:  :flowers:

and in a funny photo from angie's IG with caption: "ananda photobomb" :whahuh:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i know i had post so many pic but i couldn't resist this post especially because is from ananda's IG 

IG ananda_everingham
We're shooting our TV series Tiger but I think we would fit in better on the set of Vampire Diaries @kimmy_kimberley #luadmungkorn

some fans did what he imagine  :woot:  :pervie: i think maybe he is right  :yes:  :coverlaf:

very much like this shot 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Right! Kim and Ananda looks like the fun couple. Always having a blast while filming.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with you all they have so  much laughter while filming so probably they will have a good chemistry they have all the needed factors i think they will make a surprise for many people :dance3:     

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohooooo this was unexpected for me  i never seen kim in this pose now am super exited it will be totally a different role for her :numchuck:  and from this pic i guess the two family will be in conflict even kim and ananda that's why the tiger is a kiss/slap type hate/love story like "am not suppose to love you but i do"  :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Adora said:
Yeah, I saw this on Facebook. It looks like Kim and Ananda are enemies. It's like a Romeo/Juliet story. :D
This picture makes me just even more excited for Ananda and Kim's part. I really do hope it's going to be a slap/kiss. ^_^
wait to see thisssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa exuse my excitement i can't hold back when i saw this omgggggggggg
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: charisma overload

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG! It been awhile but i have never stop following this tread!!! Ananda and Kim look prefect! So hot!! :spicy:

Oh wow, :gungirl: Kim look hot in that post! Sooo looking forward to this! Happy too see and know that the series are progressing beside Reat?? Rhino lol!