"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Adora said:
OH, WOOOOOOOW. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Now I can't WAIT to see them!!!!! Haha!!! If this is really part of the drama (meaning, if they didn't just take this picture for fun), it'll be sooooo intense and exciting!!!!!
it's no joking  it's a part of the scene hhhhhhhhhh waaaaaa super super super happy for this part  :dance2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh yeah, can't wait to see a BTS hehehe! Oh please there be one! Just wanna see and know how Kim felt holding a gun :p!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Oh yeah, can't wait to see a BTS hehehe! Oh please there be one! Just wanna see and know how Kim felt holding a gun :p!
we will have to wait if IG 1ssbtch3 will post something about this set if not i don't think we will have a BTS for this scene we have to keep hoping  :rolleyes1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the intense continue :shock2:  it's seems like this a screen cap from kimmy's IG  i don't know what the caption says :""ถ้านายยิงป๊าฉัน ฉันยิงนายแน่" #เสือ #วันวิสา #ดราม่า " as i tried to understand the translation it's says something like "if you shoot my dad i will shoot you" so the earlier pic was not for fun for sure it was this pic but woooooow kimmy i love it  her eyes i feel so much emotion  :weep:  :no:  :angry:  :gungirl:  :heart:  :heart: like (i love you but i don't have a choice) don't mind me i just lost in my imagination i want it to air now hhhhhhhhhh

ommmmgggg look at thiss maaaaan  it's really gonna be an emotional scene they will have to face each other even if they are in love waaa oh lalalala can i be more exited :drools: fabulous ananda  

Sweet_09

Oh my! Those eyes are killing me! The eyes said it all! So painful, so...so gorgeous! Wow! You shoot him, i shoot you, they all shoot then we all dead lol!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Such an intense scene!! Im super excited for kim n anandas part the most. So there's gonna be slap n kiss?? Even better!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wanted to share this made fan pic it pretty much summarize what has happen in the filming until now i can clearly see it a slap/kiss they fight he kidnap her in a isolated island  she take care of him when he get hurt they fall in love but what i want to know is how they will get married hmmm i think we have to wait until it air aaaaaa torture :weee:  :cry: 

Sweet_09

Few more update on Suer! Gosh I'm want to see a BTS so badly that i keep checking on youtube lol! Will here goes some more pics!

Singha update as will! WOW, Mew also holding a gun!!! First is was Kim and now Mew, ladies and their guns lol!  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't even have the word to descripe how i felt when i saw this photo am speechlesssssss i will directly faint my heart speeeeded when i saw it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut: :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  am totally folling in love with these two    :cloud9:  :blush:

Sweet_09 said:
Few more update on Suer! Gosh I'm want to see a BTS so badly that i keep checking on youtube lol! Will here goes some more pics!

with clours so it will be even more enjoyed :spin:  :spin: chemistry exlpose

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Adora said:
Actually, I think from a while back, it was said that that scene where they're on the island is because they're running away from the bad guys. I don't think Ananda abducted Kim. But, I mean, it would be awesome if that was how the story went. Lol. :p
their are many scene in the island for different reason one of them i think it's clear for kidnapping her from the pic up right and in medel left she wear the same outfit and i already know he will abuse her and show his mean side with her from a BTS

Sweet_09

Kim does look seriously hot with the gun pointing at Ananda hehehe. But dam! I seriously wants to see a BTS clip! God dam! When will there be one. I'm dying here!!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:. 

Anyways...here are few more update!

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Omg the pic where ananda sitting on kimmy got me laughing....i was looking where his finger was pointing to and i knew who he meant it to....tho kimmy has the big butt, but she is beautiful inside and out....lol these two couple are the only one i see goofing alot with each other...lot u kimmy...

tinah

sarNie Coma
im having Kim-Ananda fever! i love how they are so comfortable around one another. it makes the scene come out more realistic. i also like that kim is not shy when it comes to doing love scenes.

she look so perdy here :drools: