tinah

sarNie Coma
I wonder what happen there, a very heart breaking scene indeed. I never seen kim having to sober that much in her lakorns.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Little update by little! OMG love all the update and excited to see improvement!

Have there been a upgrade version of Asianfuse? I notice the pages have been adjust? Just wondering lol!

Oh wow, Kim look super sad! Lot of pain showning on her facial emotion! That my Kim!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really start to believe we will have to wait a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng time before we can see this serie on air maybe it will be sometime next year  :facepalm:  :rolleyes1:  :rain:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
angelcrystal said:

Have you guys seen Stephen Chow's Out of the Dark?? Ken's outfit and sunglasses totally reminded me of Stephen in there. HAHAHA. Sorry so, soooo off topic.

Sweet_09

Lots and lots of update....Now Raed needs to hurry up and start filming hahahaha!

Sweet_09

Well the sad part is that they can't avoid Raed because we fans (like me) will notice and wonder what the hack is going on lol! Anyways update on signha...
Cr: Tik FB

Sweet_09

More update on Singha along with Suer muahahaha!
1st is singhs!!!

2nd is Suer!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ig poo_poly:grace kelly idol 

ig u_de_salon:

it has been sooooo looooooong wait but it's deserve it and see a beautiful shot like this :drools:  :drools:  

am here alone get heart attack after heart attack omg eiieieiieie awww  :shock2:  :shock2:  :spicy:

to any one who want to laugh haaard this vd wil do hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
http://instagram.com/p/q88r1DHcwg/

today their are spoiling us cute cute 

ananda nasty man  :whahuh:  :loool:

Sweet_09

Oh wow, Kim look beautiful! So stunning as always. Wedding scene or not they look freaking hot hot hot!!!