Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Update on Singha, another wedding scene hehehehe.
CR: To Original Owner

And other pics hehehehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
“@Cake_NBC: พฤหัสบดีที่ 4 ก.ย.นี้ ซีรีส์เลือดมังกร ของพงษ์พัฒน์ จะมีบวงสรวง ลุ้น "เจนี่" จะไปหรือไม่ #คมชัดลึก”

เครดิต : cake_nbc

รอภาพ4พระเอกระดับบิ๊ก กับนางเอกเจนี่ค่ะ ซี่รีส์ที่รอคอย
http://pantip.com/topic/32383110

schedule opening ceremony 
4th August 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahhh loving kim and ananda so much!! I hope their chemistry on screen is just as hot as those pics. They seem so comfortable around eac other considering its their first time working with each other

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
“@Cake_NBC: พฤหัสบดีที่ 4 ก.ย.นี้ ซีรีส์เลือดมังกร ของพงษ์พัฒน์ จะมีบวงสรวง ลุ้น "เจนี่" จะไปหรือไม่ #คมชัดลึก”

4th August 
thanks Alice.

Did not see you on the forum for a period of time. Good to have you back

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:

4th August

that's a good news i think many of us was waiting wondering for the ceremony :thumbsup:  but a question come to my mind i think janie will not be present for sure since she will be in USA after the mess she's fronting her i also think  do to that the filming of her part will propably stop for a while witch also will make the on air of this serie maybe will be even more far ohhllallllallla :facepalm: plus another qs will taew and andrew appear together we will see :scratchhead2:  :rolleyes1:  what you think? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Ahhh loving kim and ananda so much!! I hope their chemistry on screen is just as hot as those pics. They seem so comfortable around eac other considering its their first time working with each other
that's true they are just very confy and natural together they always have fun filming in the set and i can assure their chemestry will be amazingly surprising for many people i just i know it, i really really have a good feeling about them talking about this make me sooooooo exited :weee:  ahhh it seems so far :scarytv:  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for beautiful pictures and info. na ka.

Alice said:

4th August 
Thanks Alice,

The opening ceremony for luerd mungkorn will be held on Thursday, September 4.  Eagerly awaiting if Janie will attend or not.

More pictures

Sweet couples......

Singh......

For phatman :coverlaf: ....

cr:as tagged & tik chinesefc

D~D

sarNie Adult
There is something about the way Mew gives hugs to the P'ek. It's like she gives all the she can give and it's soooo sweet to look at. ( yeah... Call me weirdo) Lol !!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
Thanks everyone for beautiful pictures and info. na ka.

Thanks Alice,

The opening ceremony for luerd mungkorn will be held on Thursday, September 4.  Eagerly awaiting if Janie will attend or not.

More pictures

Sweet couples......

Singh......

For phatman :coverlaf: ....
*HAWT TIK PIC*
cr:as tagged & tik chinesefc

Oo la la. Seems like he's losing his muscles though. HAHA. Workout more Mr. Jungleman!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Oo la la. Seems like he's losing his muscles though. HAHA. Workout more Mr. Jungleman!

janajelly1 said:
Omg it's hilarious how Tik is walking around eating, hope he doesn't get chubby LOL

Tik is super busy with many events, his TV shows, and taking care of baby beside filming this lakorn to have time for workout.  I'm pretty sure when he has time, he'll use janajelly's workout package so no need to worry about his muscles or his eating habit hahaha.  All is good with janajelly's workout hehe.

Lol at this comment,  "Awwww......shoot straight at my heart."

Bonus picture....Tik latest mag...

cr:nancy_pukosol &deun_huynh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. He needs to rest. He's been sooo busy. I've never seen him so busy. He's usually away for three years.

Omg, Tik and Krit!! I want a photoshoot of Ken, Tik, Krit and Aum. That would be my dream shoot. Hehe.

Sweet_09

Wait, I'm confuse  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: , Alice said it on August 04, but Bubba said it September 04??? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  So which one is it? Anyways, I'm super excited to see the opening ceremony for all the couples...Everyone look good already but what i need the most are Andrew and Taew pair lol!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Wait, I'm confuse  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: , Alice said it on August 04, but Bubba said it September 04??? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  So which one is it? Anyways, I'm super excited to see the opening ceremony for all the couples...Everyone look good already but what i need the most are Andrew and Taew pair lol!
I know rite !!! Where in the world is Andrew and Taew ???!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Sweet_09 said:

@Sweet_09, I translated the statement that Alice copied from the pantip na, “@Cake_NBC: พฤหัสบดีที่ 4 ก.ย.นี้ ซีรีส์เลือดมังกร ของพงษ์พัฒน์ จะมีบวงสรวง ลุ้น "เจนี่" จะไปหรือไม่ #คมชัดลึก”

It said that the luerd mungkorn series will have an official opening ceremony on Thursday, September 4th.  Eagerly awaiting if Janie will attend or not. Credit KCL.

Here's an article from KCL which basically wrote that the opening ceremony will be on Thursday, September 4.

Looking good!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah...when he was younger he didn't take advantage of it and make a lot of lakorns like Ken. Now that he's almost 40 He's active as heck. Haha. Same goes for Peter...and Andrew ! They wasted some very good years.

Sweet_09

bubba said:
@Sweet_09, I translated the statement that Alice copied from the pantip na, “@Cake_NBC: พฤหัสบดีที่ 4 ก.ย.นี้ ซีรีส์เลือดมังกร ของพงษ์พัฒน์ จะมีบวงสรวง ลุ้น "เจนี่" จะไปหรือไม่ #คมชัดลึก”

It said that the luerd mungkorn series will have an official opening ceremony on Thursday, September 4th.  Eagerly awaiting if Janie will attend or not. Credit KCL.

Here's an article from KCL which basically wrote that the opening ceremony will be on Thursday, September 4.
Thank Bubba, so it September not August...getting all excited for nothing lol. Saved the excitement for another month lol! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

They should've done a lot of lakorns like Ken did, now Ken is relaxing and can choose any project he wants. I wish Tik, Andrew, and Peter took advantage of their youth and didn't take huge breaks. 
I know, right.