"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what's this am confused it's look like a teaser and i thing the IG's for one ch3 worker and i have a boubt maybe this's for the annual ch3 what's called  "[SIZE=.9em]Open Vic Big 3 PanoDrama" [/SIZE]when they do a presentation for the lakorn witch be airing 
but still in this short vid no andrew and taew 
http://instagram.com/p/rMeOoxIIVI/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim said in iterv tiger series it's close almost all 5 lakorn i think that'smean  the cast will be complete with andrew and taew in the opening ceremony on sept 4th

unnichan

sarNie Egg
I'm excited things are coming along and boy how I wish we would get to see this in 2014 but that's highly unlikely. Andrew and Taew haven't even straighted filming, while I heard the scripts for the other dramas aren't entirely done.
With Janie taking a break I wonder if that means she's finished or filming halted, therefore, she was able to get outta town for a bit.
Either way, I remain ecstatic for this series. I look forward to each story. Though I imagine certain ones may endear me more, one never knows. Dramas and actors pleasantly surprise all the time.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
I wish kim and ananda had their own lakorn together. I want more of them
mee too the good thing that their part's the first :p  that pics of them face to face eyes to eyes make me feel the electricity between them  :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
adsd18/2 said:
mee too the good thing that their part's the first :p  that pics of them face to face eyes to eyes make me feel the electricity between them  :blush:
that was one of my fav. scene from the clip. you can see the intensity in their eyes when kim pointed the gun at ananda saying "if you shoot my dad i will shoot you" ahh gave me the chills. i cant wait any longer. i wanna see this already!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks adsd and janajelly for sharing the teaser clip and pictures na ka.

This is the 1st teaser clip that was released at Digital TV event which was organized by The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) at channel 3 booth.  According to Tik recent interview, he said that they've already filmed about 50% so I guess this might air early next year.  The teaser look good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m1GA8ldcWQ
cr:ThePecoshi52
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m1GA8ldcWQ

cr:as tagged &tik chinesefc

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser looks so good! Really looking forward to this series. Originally, I was only interested in part 3 and 4 but this sneak peak has intrigued me to tune in to the whole thing. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Looks like ken was trying to seduce cherry on the scene where she was laying in bed. He look like a bad ass in here

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
WOAH! Teaser looks intense. Feels like a movie. This will definitely be a hit once it comes out. Every channel better prepare to lose when it comes to ratings. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea im sure the ratings will be good considering there's mainly veterans in here. Plus, khun off lakorn tends to do well. If not good itll be decent.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Girl where have you been? :eek:

Hiding. HAHA.
I just saw the teaser. Oh my, idk what to do with the wait. I can't wait any longer! I'm excited, even though I feel like I'll cringe during the action scenes. HAHA. The three peeps who's acting I can totally feel are Ananda, Ken and Cherry just based on their facial expressions. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, those are some intense scenes of ananda. i really hope nothing happens to him in the lakorn..ill be so sad not to see him and kim not end up together