"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am soooo exited about ananda and kim am sooo readyyy for their chemistry and love story they need to hurry up airing *sigh* this serie has already everything to be a masterpiece it will be a hit 
ken and cherry their part seems full of hate and revenge  ken give me the image of hard heart person he will be savage 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh I cannot wait for this series!  I feel like it’s going to be the BEST EVER!  So many things to look forward to. Everything looks amazing so far.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Ken is an awesome savage person, he rocks in these roles, he's amazing in any role to be honest. XD

Out of all the guys, I'm more anticipating Ananda's and Ken's. They are amazing at showing their emotions and their acting rocks. Tik is meh, he's Tik, acting is ok and I can't say much on Andrew since he only had a 1 second appearance in the trailer. No comment on Boy. I do't really care much for the girls lol, Haven't seen Cherry in this role for a while, best actress ever. 
you are right the acting is in their blood born for it , i wanted to share this post i love it  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Ken is an awesome savage person, he rocks in these roles, he's amazing in any role to be honest. XD

Out of all the guys, I'm more anticipating Ananda's and Ken's. They are amazing at showing their emotions and their acting rocks. Tik is meh, he's Tik, acting is ok and I can't say much on Andrew since he only had a 1 second appearance in the trailer. No comment on Boy. I do't really care much for the girls lol, Haven't seen Cherry in this role for a while, best actress ever. 
Yeah, I'm more intrigued by Ken and Ananda's acting, so I look forward to their parts the most....for now. Haha. Poor Andrew had less than a second.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh Buddha, gosh this lakorn is going to be :spicy: :spicy: I'm telling y'all!!! Sh!t some many good looking pair in here (minus Taew & Andrew lol) but woowee, can not wait any longer than this!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
adsd18/2 said:
you are right the acting is in their blood born for it , i wanted to share this post i love it  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:

adsd18/2 said:
oh lala i like the first pic of them. so sexy. i have the ananda-kim fever

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Of the male leads Tik definitely looks the best so far. I really like Andrew, but I wish someone would fix his hair. It just looks off for some reason. Ken seems as good as usual, but now with a ridiculous mustache lol. 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
 I like Ken's costumes in Krating. He is so cool and awesome especially with mustache. It makes him look so charismatic like the writer of this series says.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Ken & Cherry..can't wait anymore....two veterans in Krating....

tense, dramatic, lovely

cr. to 1ssbtch3 insta

tinah

sarNie Coma
So excited! Ken looks like a bad a$$ in here. Loving that pic but cherry seem.so stiff lol like shes letting him take control

st111

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
So excited! Ken looks like a bad a$$ in here. Loving that pic but cherry seem.so stiff lol like shes letting him take control

This photo may be taken when Ken tried to forced cherry...take revenge or something
that's why Cherry is stiff.
Cherry is carrying a luggage. Does she try to leave him?

Oh....cannot wait....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim always give me that classical vib when she do that pose with that expression in her face if someone ask me to describe her in two words i will say "piece of art" and i love the shinny kimmy with bright happy face  :lol:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree Tinah, ken's character is going to be bad in here!!! Woo wee! Can't wait for his part!!! After the teaser, i can't wait for all the parts!!!