unnichan

sarNie Egg
Everything I've seen thus far is modern. The wardrobe could virtually fit any time from the 20's thru the late 70's just depends on what side of the world/country.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
Everything I've seen thus far is modern. The wardrobe could virtually fit any time from the 20's thru the late 70's just depends on what side of the world/country.

That's what I'm saying. Haha. Like I can't feel the period~ness of this lakorn. I do sometimes, but not all the time. I just feel like this is set in the country side. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhoo you were before me hhhhhhh i was about to post that am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo exited for the ceremony after heard him saying they will promote it and will be special with lots of photo i need that  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance3:  :cheer:  :cheer:  but what make me  :lmao:  is he's not even sure of the date air it may even be risky to April ayyyy  :weee:  :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Taew's hair.... goodness gracious! I hope it's not permanently like that throughout the whole lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
If this is released in April I will hit my head against the wall. But oh well it would be a birthday present to me but I'd rather want it to air in Feb. 
but i hope a miracle will come and it will be in the beginning of the year hhhhhhh  :scooter:  :ghehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
September is around the corner woohoot! Cant wait for all the photo of all the main cast!!! It going to be a big day for Act Art Production :D :D .

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The turtle neck got to go! Not a fan of turtle neck clothing lol, yes i'm very picky when it come to clothing. You should know what best for you...anyways so little update :cry: :cry: . 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow that look so romantic. Dancing across the ocean the sun is setting.

When is the opening again. I can't wait til the special event.I wonder what khun off has up his sleeve

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Wow that look so romantic. Dancing across the ocean the sun is setting.

When is the opening again. I can't wait til the special event.I wonder what khun off has up his sleeve
the opening is 5 days from now am sooooooooooooooooo reeeeeeaaaaadddyyyyyy for it  :cheer: