aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I'm not going to say too much until a few episodes into the lakorn. Just look at Yadech's Rising Sun, the photos looked good, chemistry was good, but when it really came down to it, the lakorn sucked. I just hope P'Off has a really good scriptwriter for this lakorn. P'Off has had misses too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
^I'm not going to say too much until a few episodes into the lakorn. Just look at Yadech's Rising Sun, the photos looked good, chemistry was good, but when it really came down to it, the lakorn sucked. I just hope P'Off has a really good scriptwriter for this lakorn. P'Off has had misses too.
sorry for saying this but yadech for me they are not even close to the chemistry of ananda and kim their's big different for me yadech are just cute like teenager even in the most intimate shot but AK ohhhh they have adults mature chemistry so for me i can't compare them at all two different style but as you said we just will wait and see because no matter how much we said the real fact is the end word  :wink:
until now i can't get over this kiss awww  :crush:

cr as tagged

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I have high hopes in this series. Like I said before, I don't even think it'll matter to me how it turns out. But from the short little teasers we've gotten, I honestly don't think it's going to flop. We'll see when this airs. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I have high hopes in this series. Like I said before, I don't even think it'll matter to me how it turns out. But from the short little teasers we've gotten, I honestly don't think it's going to flop. We'll see when this airs. :D
am in love with your siggie awwwwwwwwww  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spin:  :spin:

back to golden boy

cr ig tik_lover

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
am in love with your siggie awwwwwwwwww  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spin:  :spin:
Thank you. :blush: It's thanks to you for constantly updating us with Ananberley pictures. :coverlaf: :thumbup: :kiss: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now Boy and Janie has some too, but...but...what about my Tikkerman and his leading lady. And, and KC and AT...I hope we get some soon!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah said:
I can't get enough of ananda n kim! Their lakorn hasn't even aired yet but we are going crazy for them already. They have amazing chemistry off screen. You can tell they enjoy each other's company. I hope khun off pair them up again in their own lakorn. Im sure ananda wouldn't mind hehe he rarely starrs in a lakorn but im sure he will more likely do it if kim is his co star. I think kim is more suitable with older actors too
I wonder if Ananberley are this hot on other sites. Or is it just us asianfusers who are really into them?? :lol2: Judging from their off screen chemistry, I believe their onscreen chemistry is going to be even more explosive. :lmao3: I really do hope a producer casts them in their own lakorn. Boy and Janie are already paired in Ken's wife's upcoming lakorn...but I don't want Ananberley to work with her. :sweat: I just want them to work together again. :thumbsup:
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I also saw Ananda's interview with Woody when he expressed his adoration towards Yaya like everyone else. The whole nation adores Yaya because she has a very sweet, harmless, innocent, and cute image. That's why Ananda said, he believes in everything and anything Yaya says because she's so bubbly, cute, and innocent. But I don't think he's into her in that way. Judging from Ananda's history of women, his type would be moreso Kim, but you never know. Both ladies are gorgeous and cute in their own ways.

Originally, I didn't even care for this series up until I saw a BTS clip of Ananda and Kim. I don't know, for some reason, when Ananda and Kim come together, they're explosive. Their body chemistry, their eyes...it SIZZLES. Even during interviews, they seem so close. Perhaps they've filmed longer together or perhaps because it's an intense drama that forced them to like each other for work, but they seem pretty close. Or perhaps Yaya admires him too much to interact with him. I don't know...but I think Ananda and Kim just CLICK.
The reason I think Ananda is more into Yaya is because he stated once that if he ever did a lakorn, he would only do it if he was paired with Yaya. That was a year or so ago when P'Off wanted to work with him. And even when he was casted in here with Kimmy at first, I remember he said in an interview somewhere that he wasn't paired with the person he wanted to, but that P'Off thought Kimmy was the perfect match for him so in the end he was willing to be a part of this series. But I think to his surprise, he got along better with Kimmy than he was expecting to. :yes: I do think Kim is more of his type because he dates sexier girls. But at the same time, from the way he interacts with Yaya to me doesn't seem like he just admires her. It seems like he's more romantically interested in her. I get the impression he's like those player type men who have a soft spot for very sweet and innocent girls. Kim herself has a pretty bubbly personality, but she just has a sexier outer appearance. Anyways, Ananberley definitely has more chemistry and they're more suitable in terms of looks too. I'm very excited for their part of the series. :woot: :woot: I don't think we'll be disappointed as fans at all. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
sorry for saying this but yadech for me they are not even close to the chemistry of ananda and kim their's big different for me yadech are just cute like teenager even in the most intimate shot but AK ohhhh they have adults mature chemistry so for me i can't compare them at all two different style but as you said we just will wait and see because no matter how much we said the real fact is the end word  :wink:until now i can't get over this kiss awww  :crush:
Haha. I didn't even look it that way, you're right.

Anonymous95 said:
The reason I think Ananda is more into Yaya is because he stated once that if he ever did a lakorn, he would only do it if he was paired with Yaya. That was a year or so ago when P'Off wanted to work with him. And even when he was casted in here with Kimmy at first, I remember he said in an interview somewhere that he wasn't paired with the person he wanted to, but that P'Off thought Kimmy was the perfect match for him so in the end he was willing to be a part of this series. But I think to his surprise, he got along better with Kimmy than he was expecting to. :yes: I do think Kim is more of his type because he dates sexier girls. But at the same time, from the way he interacts with Yaya to me doesn't seem like he just admires her. It seems like he's more romantically interested in her. I get the impression he's like those player type men who have a soft spot for very sweet and innocent girls. Kim herself has a pretty bubbly personality, but she just has a sexier outer appearance. Anyways, Ananberley definitely has more chemistry and they're more suitable in terms of looks too. I'm very excited for their part of the series. :woot: :woot: I don't think we'll be disappointed as fans at all. :D
Really? That's your impression? I don't know. I think both ladies have their different charms but in life and reality, people think they may fall for someone but just to end up falling for someone else. Hahah. I think that may be the case here. Perhaps Kim is just a more easy going type of gal versus Yaya who can be pretty reserved if she's not close to you. But naw, I just think Ananda, someone who never had Kim in mind, just clicked with Kim in person and the rest was history. :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Really? That's your impression? I don't know. I think both ladies have their different charms but in life and reality, people think they may fall for someone but just to end up falling for someone else. Hahah. I think that may be the case here. Perhaps Kim is just a more easy going type of gal versus Yaya who can be pretty reserved if she's not close to you. But naw, I just think Ananda, someone who never had Kim in mind, just clicked with Kim in person and the rest was history. :dance1:
Hehe. I see what you're saying. I think Ananda may have gotten closer to Kim too. :bhehe: I don't want to spam this thread too much with my thoughts because some people might be tired of reading them. :lol2: So I'll put the rest in a spoiler. :wink:
I think Ananda adored Yaya at first because she's cute and lovable. But as with cases in reality, sometimes the people you have a crush on initially don't end up being the person you actually fall for. Once you get to know them, you guys don't seem to really click nor have much in common. But with the most unexpected person, you two get along so well and without you realizing it, you begin to like them. I think that's possibly what happened with Ananberley. :pervie: I think Ananda adored Yaya and was probably infatuated with her, but that was probably the extent of his feelings toward her. On the other hand, because Ananda got the opportunity to work with Kimmy for this series, there may have been sparks off screen. :coverlaf: IF there were, I suspect it's only one-sided from Ananda. :unsure:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, you never know, it took Mark and Kim 3 lakorns to finally become an item, so anything can happen. I like Kim with older actors too perhaps because she's a pretty good actress for her generation, so her skills are reciprocated back with the veterans and also because she looks more mature than her real age too.

In that clip up there when P'Jack was interviewing Ananda and Kim, P'Jack was like are you guys going to become a koo jin, Ananda was like no, if we were (meaning in real life), it would become a sad love triangle. Hahah. So what are you trying to say Ananda? If Kim were single, you would?! LOL And in that interview, Ananda even said so himself that he thinks his chemistry with Kim turned out pretty good. I think if Kim were single, Ananda just may. LOL I mean, she's not and they already have so much chemistry and he's already so close to her. Either way, like P'Off said, he believes that fate and destiny brought all of them together to meet each other, collaborate, and create history.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish I understood Thai so I'd know everything Ananberley said about each other in all their interviews. I'd probably be even more inclined to believe that there's something special between them. ^_^ I feel like by Ananda saying it'd be a sad love triangle, he means he'd be the sad one. :coverlaf: I'm glad that Ananda can feel the chemistry between him and Kim. :thumbsup: P'Off was right for pairing them up and spot on for predicting that they're the perfect match. :clap: About Kimmy being taken, isn't she single? I mean, she and Mark haven't come out yet to declare they're dating...right? But man, I really do hope Ananberley get their own lakorn after this. All this talk about them on top of their onscreen and off screen chemistry has made me become even more obsessed with them. :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't know kim wanted to work with ananda before. Lucky her now she got her wish! I was totally not expecting them to have such sparks but their chemistry is sizzling. I feel like they are into each other in a way. She said they click instantly on their first day of filming. It was meant to be hehe im glad khun daeng brought them together

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@aiyaja and @anonymous i was reading your comment and i was saying ananberly for sure now become koo jin for some people  :coverlaf:  my opinion
ananda is a type of playful men he's used to women so when he see a sexy and extremly attractive like kim he can't hold his self he will flirt with her but am into these two only onscreen kim is already taken by mark now even they don't say it outloud but everybody can see that their's no doubt they don't want to say it in word but showing it in action however that doesn't delete the fact that kim admire ananda but i think as talented person but i don't know for ananda i think maybe he admire her more than just a co_star he like her as a women because he said in the first BBTS of this serie back then that his heart was beating fast when he first saw kim and i remembred i was like this when he said that :woot: this man is a straid for word 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've never followed Ananda, so I don't know how quickly he warms up to people or coworkers but like Tinah said, Ananda and Kim hit it off instantly. That translated excerpt up there is from the interview with P'Jack. Like Kim said, other people told Kim that Ananda was a quiet guy who kept to himself but why is that with Kim, he is so playful. Ananda always smiles, giggles, and is such a jokester whenever Kim is around. Throughout all of the interviews to clips I've seen of them two together, Ananda always pulls jokes. He's so comfortable around Kim. I think they're good buddies now. I'm glad, makes their chemistry so much more real. But Kim usually has good chemistry with her coworkers anyway. Kim brought out the kid in Ananda. Haha.

Yeah, Pa'Dang specifically chose all of them because she saw them as a good fit for each character and couple. Woman has good eyes! All are such new and refreshing couples, well, minus Ken and Cherry who have collaborated before.