"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I need a good pic of Andrew and Taew, and Kim and Ananda, so when this airs, i can make a banner and use it as a siggie. 

Thank goodness that there was a good Ken/Cherry pic (the one I'm currently using as a siggie) cuz I was looking of a good pic of them for ages. :p
what about this pic

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Thanks for the pics, I'll work on them :)

[
]
Kim helped Mark financially pay for his new car they just sold it. Ok, she might like him, but what man asks a girl to partially pay for the car? The ownership of the car is only in his name. Soon he'll be asking her to pay for more things and I don't like guys asking girls to pay for stuff like cars. Rumours are also saying they'll be buying a house together as well. Thumbs down from me.   :thumbdown:
[
]
WHAAAAT??!! They both make good money.  Why would he even do that?  That's so unmanly.  Well, not sure if I ever saw him as a man anyways.  Why people buy things they can't afford on their own...I don't get. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Thanks for the pics, I'll work on them :)

[
]
Kim helped Mark financially pay for his new car they just sold it. Ok, she might like him, but what man asks a girl to partially pay for the car? The ownership of the car is only in his name. Soon he'll be asking her to pay for more things and I don't like guys asking girls to pay for stuff like cars. Rumours are also saying they'll be buying a house together as well. Thumbs down from me.   :thumbdown:
[
]

you are welcome  :flowers:  i will be waiting for your editing
ohhh i see well i really don't want to talk about mk personal life in this thread i think it's not right that's why i edit my last post but i will say my final word i think they don't see the thing between them as the people see it they are acting like a married couple for me because married couple do this things it's not wrong to help your men when he's in need as long as you trust him and kim she's not of women who let men use her so i think this's a matter between them is not just a simple relationship if you know what i mean from what i see they are taking their relationship in higher level well i don't care for their personal life as long as they give me their magical chemistry onscreen if they end up together in the end am happy if they don't am happy too i only care for  kim in personal life 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
Poor veterans. Only ananda and andrew still look a bit young.
You think so? Haha. I think Andrew actually doesn't look too youthful anymore. He's got the boyish feature, but he isn't aging that well, in terms of his body. Haha. Ken and Tik on the other hand looks good. They don't look young anynore, but they're the type who looks better as they age! Hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sigh, so sad seeing them age. Time sure flies.imagine how hot they would of looked back in the days..I miss the good ol days