Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
i am too next i want Andrew&Taew oh forgot to mention Ken&Cherry will be reuniting also along with Boy&Janie I'm not too fond of TikMew 
Ken and Cherry are reuniting? In which lakorn??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
HAHA. I think our Golden Boys are Golden 'Dorks.' They're all over 30 yet act like kids! HAHA.
yes especially Andrew and Ananda i saw a pic posted on MFLM ig they will making silly faces i think all the 5 pra'eks are playful added Boy too his 30 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Ken and Cherry are reuniting? In which lakorn??
sadtroo sanaeha Khun Da Lakornthai its been awhile they hardly started a fitting I'm thinking 2015 they will finalized 
KenCherry is still link to Raeng Ruk 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
sadtroo sanaeha Khun Da Lakornthai its been awhile they hardly started a fitting I'm thinking 2015 they will finalized 
KenCherry is still link to Raeng Ruk 
Oh, lucky them. So hopefully we'll get to see a lakorn with Ananberley too because they're the most talked about in this thread. :coverlaf:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@janajelly & adsd, thanks for sharing the awesome gifs na. :flowers: :flowers:
@Alice, thanks for the info. na. :flowers:
Ah....phatman and the tight pants  hahaha.  I don't very care for tight pants on guys either.

Yep, Ananda and Kim look good together and their chemistry seems sizzling hot!

More updates,

LOL.....young at heart......

-

-
cr:as tagged

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
As for Ken, I just want him to have lakorn with Ann. It has been 4 years since 365 days of love. I miss this team so much...kekekeke

These series should finish soon and annouce the air day....we die while waiting. I'm glad that Ananberley's part, along with Tik and Ken's air first so I don't have to wait until the final to watch

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
janajelly you made me want to do one so i did hhhh awww am crazyy  :dance3: over anaberley 
*gif*

Wow, the more I look at that gif the more I think to myself..."where did this Kim come from?!" Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Oooh!! Perfect moment!!! :lmao3: Adsd, how did you make this gif? If it's a site, I'd like to know the name of it. :D
i used gifsforum.com/make-a-gif-from-youtube/

and i did it again the kiss under water but beter than the gif before hhhhh am i being obsessed now ? i need to wake up

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Umm it's kind of complicated steps.  :coverlaf:  But I suggest Gifsoup.com, it's quick and easy.   :yes:
Thanks. ^_^ I tried Gifsoup but for some reason, I can't actually see the gif I make and when I click on "next" to complete the previewing process, it just tells me to wait...forever. Haha. But thanks anyways. :D
adsd18/2 said:
i used gifsforum.com/make-a-gif-from-youtube/

and i did it again the kiss under water but beter than the gif before hhhhh am i being obsessed now ? i need to wake up
Okay, thank you. :D I'll try that later. I'm going to sleep now. :p (That's a better gif of the kiss!! :thumbsup:)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some update from today filming
coooooooooooooolll go and get them :arrg:   :annoyed:  :thumbsup:

cr ig ananda_everingham

cr as tagged
Golding boy get along  :coverlaf:

for ken fan do you like this look on him

cr kcfc_ken_chinesefansclub

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love all men in here but I gotta choose ananda. If it was their younger years I would probably choose tik.

I cant believe it has been 4years since ended..I miss KA too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
I love all men in here but I gotta choose ananda. If it was their younger years I would probably choose tik.

I cant believe it has been 4years since ended..I miss KA too

If it was their younger years, I wouldn't know who to choose!! It would definitely be between Ken and Tik though. HEHE.