kim:am sulking at you

look at ananda take good care of kim na ananda

they'r haviing sooooo fun together what a greaaaat couple :spin: :spin: :spin:

they'r the best of allllllllll  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
  :wink:  :thumbup:  :drool:  :pervie:

oh yeaaaahh  :strong:

i think they had a veryy hard day today the under water scene need so much energy i can't wait to see the result and that hot under water kiss too :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim's praying before getting to the water  :shock2: this must have some dangerous then woow this sure by far the most hard filming lakorn for kim 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh, I absolutely cannot wait for Seur! It sooo fits Ananberley. Wow, Kim looks great in the ending scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OHOaddict said:
So khun Off is actually the producer?
yes he's along with his wife :)

the translation: Sincerely appreciate the efforts ans abilities both of this players, Ananda and Kimberley. We spent filming underwater for up to 4 hours continuously at depth of 6 meters with so cold water. Hope the audience will like this lakorn

wooooow  :shock2:  :shock2: that's tough 4 hours under water to film that scene :nailbiter:  and it's sweet scene too :phew: i :clap2:  them     

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I don't get it why they have to film the scene again. Is it the scene when Kim saved Annada and kiss him underwater? It was fine when watching the teaser.  They can film again but don't take out the kiss scene na

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I don't get it why they have to film the scene again. Is it the scene when Kim saved Annada and kiss him underwater? It was fine when watching the teaser.  They can film again but don't take out the kiss scene na
tha's true maybe ch3 wanted them to cut that out while editing but they couldn't coz the scene will be ruined with that cut so they needed to do  it again oh noooooooo :no: :no: :no: don't cut that kiss noooooo if this air and the kiss was cut out i will go bash at ch3 :rant:  :smack:   
ahhhhhhh omg they'r just perfect don't cut anything 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Andrew is one of this people, who always smiles. Look at that huge smile! Haha. Love him.

Ken looks sooo good in that pic. Just so young and....hot.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe the scene Ananberley are filming is a different one. Or just another little addition to the underwater kissing scene.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think ive ever seen andrew so cheesy and goofy before. He just seem so private. I wonder was he the most goofy from the rest of the guys

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool kiss scene , there was mouth movement LMAO I can see why they will cut it out , thai lakorn I'm telling ya ' they let fan imagine the rest haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they really worked hard i will enjoy your hard work result ananberley :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  with the hope they will not cut your underwater kiss :ghehe:
ananda: are you ready baby to kiss me  :kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
What no way! That was one of the most anticipating scene of ananda n kim. Whats the point of filming the scene when they are gonna cut it out
exactly :yes:  well am hoping this was just a filming of extra scene to add it not an re-film of the kiss scene :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  we will see , am just at the moment soooo intoooo this two their chemistry's hot hot hot in the pic make the wait verryyy hard :weee:  :weee: