"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i went crazy when i saw this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:

cr ig ngeewimol
:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  the lakorn will be epiiiiiiiiiiiiiic   :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:

i feel dizzy with that forced kiss ananda is soooooo mannnlyyy  :shock2:  :wackonut:

plus the owner of the pic posted this cap : "Tiger" is in editing process. Dragon Blood is about love story.
i miss ananberley sooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Wahhhhh. That's HOT! I wanna see this already. They better keep this and the under water kiss scene
yessssssss ch3 don't do any edit for the love scene i will be mad seeing the pic and not seeing in action i need to see them in action hahaha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i found this in kimmy pantip if someone kindly translate it for us maybe it's a news about the air date or something like that 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I keep watching old bts videos of Tiger and it just makes me even more excited. I can't wait any longer. This series is going to be so epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
adsd18/2 said:
i found this in kimmy pantip if someone kindly translate it for us maybe it's a news about the air date or something like that 

Channel 3 new lakorn updates:

Mon - Tues:  Suer (Tiger, Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series) will be on air after Bang Rajan

Wed - Thurs:  Lom Som Ruk will be on air after Abb Ruk Online

Fri - Sun:   Kaew Ta Waan Jai

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
Mon - Tues:  Suer (Tiger, Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series) will be on air after Bang Rajan
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of all the pranangs, Ananda and Kim are the most lively. They seem the closest. So cute. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3lDwpGO_YI
cr: CatMatdz

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
bubba said:
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Channel 3 new lakorn updates:

Wed - Thurs:  Lom Som Ruk will be on air after Abb Ruk Online

Fri - Sun:   Kaew Ta Waan Jai
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhh

oh my oh my now i need to know when Bang Rajan will end anyone know finalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy after a year of wait  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I'm pretty sure it is. Before this, monkeykimmy also heard the same news from Komchadleuk (which is definitely reliable). At this point, I don't care what slot it takes. I'm just excited. Lol. Sorry to fans and viewers of Bang Rajan, but I hope it ends soon. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Nooo why Mon-Tues? Lol. Is this a reliable source?
i think since kimmy pantip posted it then it's 100% a reliable source no doubt and yes me too i don't want the mon-tues but i don't care i will watch it even if not live only thing hopping for is a  sub team like the sub team of ARO they are amazing  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^ABO might be done by the time TIger airs. Bang Rajan is only airing its fourth episode tomorrow and who knows how many episodes they'll have? But it's cool that both of Kim's lakorns are airing one after the other. :D

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ahhh I get excited to know this serie will air soon. I know BR is great lakorn base on many pp raise abt it but I hope it will end early:p Soorry for any fans.
So it may take 6 months to complete this serie??? I can be able to watch live in Thailand....so great...hahaha.

adsd18/2 said:
i went crazy when i saw this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:    :faint:

cr ig ngeewimol
I don't know if any of you guys can see as I see. But the more I look, I think that force kiss is not real kiss, like mouth-to-mouth kiss, just like he kissed on her chin. Ananda, Ananda you said you only do real kiss.

Anonymous95 said:
^ABO might be done by the time TIger airs. Bang Rajan is only airing its fourth episode tomorrow and who knows how many episodes they'll have? But it's cool that both of Kim's lakorns are airing one after the other. :D

Just like Mark, their lakorns air after another. And after that, we don't have Kim's lakorn until the end of year or next year:(