tinah

sarNie Coma
Thats a hideous wig. Please take it out lol. Aw he wrote gorgeous referring to taew or the pic of them together is gorgeous lol. Im glad Andrew is finally coming out of his shell

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep he seems comfortable working with taew. I notice all of his co stars for his upcoming lakorns are the younger generation. Why can't he be paired up with his generation like with Anne. I mean he still looks good for his age but you can still notice the age difference. Newbies nowadays look younger versus the older generation when they were once a newbie

tinah

sarNie Coma
Luckily bella and taew are both great actresses. But the thing is, 2 of his lakorns are remakes and the storyline doesn't seem interesting. Maybe he will start accepting more lakorns? Cause he rarely starrs in multiple lakorn during the sametime frame until now. I hope so..I wanna see him with anne and reunite with janie

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
march is good at least we have a date now to anticipate for yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo
:cheer:  :party:  :dance3:  :dance3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, so many good lakorns this year. Abb Ruk, Ngao Jai, now this in March....wow! My year will fly, such happy times.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
I miss Ananberley! :cry: Gosh, no more updates or photos of them?
me second that *sigh* long wait btw i wonder will they do a promoting for the lakorn i hooooppppeee soooo please ananberley do a promoting together you have to  :weee:  :weee:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG guys Pimdao who's going to be in Janie and Boy's series is a singer and her voice is beautiful! I love it! HEHE. Sorry, I just needed to share it here. Okay bye!