Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So I'm not sure anymore if it was really Ananda and Kim who had the photoshoot together... :unsure:

Ananda and Min Pechaya (from Ch.7) apparently are the representatives for Garnier (a shampoo brand I'm guessing). And I saw photos of them together at the event about over a week ago. In Ananda's caption for his picture, he said "Snapped by @chubbychain during our Garnier shoot." I've never heard of a magazine company called "Garnier". Has anyone else? :scratchhead2: So I was wondering that what if it was actually Ananda and Min who had the photoshoot together for Garnier, the shampoo brand? :cry: :cry: :cry: But then again, when I look at the photo Ananda posted, and the photo that Kim's manager posted, the backgrounds look very alike. The texture of the walls in both pictures are very similar, if not the same. And both pictures were posted within the same week. Unless...does P'Noom also manage Min Pechaya?? :scratchchin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@ceda_lee Honestly, I think Ananda is going to flirt a lot with Kim on the show. :pervie: And I think there's definitely going to be some questions from the hosts about their off screen relationship.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
@serena_ngo I agree. I don't get the impression that Kim likes Ananda in that way either. That's why I think Ananda said it'd be a sad love triangle, because it's probably a one sided love from him.

Ananda only said it as a joke. 

I was something like this ... Reporter was asking, "are you expecting viewer to cheer you & Kim to be couple off-screen after this series".  He replied, "(don't try to pair them off screen or) it will be a love triangle."

Anonymous95 said:

..does P'Noom also manage Min Pechaya?? :scratchchin:

Noom is Kim assistant & with Kim only.  Now, Kim is managed directly by ch3 stars management program.

P'Sasa, Kim's ex-manager, manages Rom, Ice Amena and whole bunch of newbies.  Plus, she seem to also manage Taew & represent some jobs for Min Peechaya.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Yeah, I know he was saying it jokingly, but people, especially celebrities, joke around a lot, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't mean what they say. They joke around, and sometimes, it's how they really feel. Other times, it's simply just teasing. My impression when Ananda said that and from many of the other things Ananda has said and done to Kim is that he really likes her. That's just my impresson. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, if it's an ad shoot, it was probably Ananda and Min then because Ananda and Min are the representatives for Garnier. But if it's a photoshoot, it's possible that Ananberley did one for a magazine company called "Garnier". Lol. I don't know. We'll see I guess. I hope Ananberley had a photoshoot though! They need one!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Isn't Garnier the beauty product name? They specialize in especially hair products. 
That's most likely what you mean by representative for "Garnier". 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. Ananda and Min are the Garnier representatives if I'm not mistaken. But, Ananda and Kim both had photoshoots around the same time, either together or individually, for a magazine company also called "Garnier". I'm not too sure, but I guess we'll see if they did. If they had a magazine photoshoot together, it'll most likely come out before Suer airs.

Edit: This is Min, advertising Garnier's face cream: http://instagram.com/p/zbigneufda/?modal=true.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are the photos again:

cr: ananda_everingham

posted 2 weeks ago

Caption: Snapped by @chubbychain during our Garnier shoot

cr: noom_piyachart

posted 2 weeks ago

Mark's manager, Pear__24's, comment on the picture: @chubbychain

The texture of the walls in both pictures are the same. Plus, same photographer. Photos were posted just two days apart, and the concept for both are "sexy" as we can see that Ananda is shirtless and Kim is in a formfitting dress.

What makes me confused is that Min also posted this on her IG two weeks ago:

Caption: Garnier's Men and Girl

Soooo the question is...who did Ananda have the photoshoot with? Lol. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
BTW ladies i think if i didn't understood wrongly , Ananberley will film 3 Zaap together in 24 march , hope someone can correct me or give me the correct information :p

hooot couple :spicy:

they are spoiling us with pic now sooooo beautiful  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

is she observing parob from up 

cr ig actart_luadmungkorn
[spoiler/]
i think we had another teaser while I went away but nope, it was teaser pics but it made worse. Those pics were looked good as clip and I'm dying and wanted to see more. When will we have another teaser?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh i feel sad then , i think ananda and kim didn't  do the photoshoot together the pic ananda post was for the work with Min to be the represent for Garnier , BTW kim since 2012 or 2013 she is doing pair photoshoot only with mark she doesn't do photoshoot with others guys 

can't wait  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, it's not confirmed. It's just my speculation. It could still be Kim, because like I said, same photographer, same background, posted within the same week by both P'Noom and Ananda. So let's just wait and see! :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Well, it's not confirmed. It's just my speculation. It could still be Kim, because like I said, same photographer, same background, posted within the same week by both P'Noom and Ananda. So let's just wait and see! :D
i will keep my hope :thumbsup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i still really hope they did a photoshoot together , a beautiful pair like them need a photoshoot for sure :heart:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
ananda xill do the specila host (you know when a lakorn is near to air they do the special seea saan host to promote their lakorn and annada well it should be not only ananda where's kim 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i melt like an ice cream :faint: :faint: love love love :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: parvisa 
Could you make this pic be siggie? Any offcial accounts for this serie?