"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm part1 is here baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IClrac13L7w

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Me at openning scene:
Ananda: woooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he is so handsome
Tik: Ahhhhhhhh it's P.Tik
Andrew: LOL he's cute
Ken: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's P.Ken, P.Ken, P.Ken
When Golden Boys entered, i can't help but to compare with the scene when F4 entered to their schools. They should make the girls swoon over their handsomeness and coolness. And I think the producer could make the festival scene better with more supporting casts, made it huge.
Continue to watch and talk later

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lmao3: at their  first dialogue sooo sooooo funny the chemistry is like click in much 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimberley character is soo clumsy , soo naive, soooooooooo nagging  she will make him a headache :ghehe:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Woa Pavisa is so cute. I love them already and I like Kim's character here

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahahahaahahahahaaa   they are suppper cute they dislike each other hahaha she try to slap hi face with the tree but she didn't succeed oh wanvisa parp is ore clever than you :ghehe: she sooo clumsy 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i swear i'm laughing like a crazy in front of my pc , parob after wanvisa fall "hellllloooooooooooo...yohhhuuuuu" mocking her :loool: :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
praob is try to be patient with her and she is not giving him a moment of peace hahahaha :rofl: it will will be so beautiful to watch their love bloom  aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh soo far sooo goood more than i expected 

did i just witness a scene that the nang ek think that the para'ek is doing .... that :ghehe: hilariouussss producer 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
suuuubbb teamm please please , i wan to know what are they teasing each other about although i don't understand i still laugh hahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Told you.  It's a comedy.  Haha.  Lots of dirty joke. 

i was shocked  :shock2:  :shock2:  :ghehe:
lets their love born first so the drama will began , the story it so catching ananberley chemistry is in the point really their character communication is so natural clap for them from me :clap2: :clap2: