"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Wooooaaa they are so cute, like 2 little children. I love this pairing so much
Waiting for final part and hope we can watch with sub soon. Susu sub team
mee tooo waiting for part 9 and ohh myyyyy it will be another big torture waiting for next week , and fighting sub team can't wait to understand every word and enjoy it to the fullest  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
He calls her Jae? Idk something like that.
For what I know Jae means older sister. For whole ep, he just called her older sister. But later they called sthing like Jae Jim and Nai Ju. I want to know what they mean^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that last chit chat in the end under the sun set , there i saw a sign of love and affection born :spin: :spin: :spin:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
For what I know Jae means older sister. For whole ep, he just called her older sister. But later they called sthing like Jae Jim and Nai Ju. I want to know what they mean^^

he asked her what her name was and she said jim (probably lieing) like in joom jim (cute kid kinda like; narak). that's why he calls her jae jim (sister jim), 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
before i go what was that at the min 24:18 i faint :faint: :faint:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxZ24t23JGQ

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
he asked her what her name was and she said jim (probably lieing) like in joom jim (cute kid kinda like; narak). that's why he calls her jae jim (sister jim),
Thank you ka. They must ask each other nameand both told lie^^ just like 2 kds lol